Imperial Surplus Sales > Local Finds

What Star Wars retail looks like in Florida these days

<< < (2/3) > >>

JDeck:
The only peg warmers I've seen outside of Wave one, are female characters. Rey, Jyn Erso, Rose Tico. Also the Rathtar deluxe figure. The repetitive problem seems to be over ordering certain waves, even when Walmart had TBS3.75 exclusives, they had the same problem with the TFA wave.

What Hasbro should do is hire merchandisers to go, check out the stores, possibly buy back peg warmers, and fill the shelves with brand new product. Then either sell the buy back figures to outlet stores or donate them to Salvation Army for a tax write-off.

RC-1136:

--- Quote from: JDeck on September 11, 2019, 06:03:52 PM ---The only peg warmers I've seen outside of Wave one, are female characters. Rey, Jyn Erso, Rose Tico. Also the Rathtar deluxe figure. The repetitive problem seems to be over ordering certain waves, even when Walmart had TBS3.75 exclusives, they had the same problem with the TFA wave.

What Hasbro should do is hire merchandisers to go, check out the stores, possibly buy back peg warmers, and fill the shelves with brand new product. Then either sell the buy back figures to outlet stores or donate them to Salvation Army for a tax write-off.

--- End quote ---

This is the best solution I've yet heard. I wish they would adopt this solution.

Tamer:
They used to, years ago, have merchandizers that would go out into the stores, but they got rid of them. I do think they helped.

And yes, my pegs here in WV/Western MD pretty much look the same. All I saw yesterday was two archive six inch figures and a few six inch figures. Nothing vintage at all and no sign of 3.75" figures.

JDeck:
I would so do that job on my days off. Just go in the stores, stock the shelves, credit out old stock, sell the old stock to Five Below or whatever. I would only have to do that when the new waves release. Hasbro, I will work for figures, give me a case a week and we're good.

RC-1136:

--- Quote from: JDeck on September 12, 2019, 06:52:33 AM ---I would so do that job on my days off. Just go in the stores, stock the shelves, credit out old stock, sell the old stock to Five Below or whatever. I would only have to do that when the new waves release. Hasbro, I will work for figures, give me a case a week and we're good.

--- End quote ---

That would be a sweet gig honestly. Maybe they could do something like this like Neca does the Ambassador program?

http://necaonline.com/2018/10/target-ambassador-program/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version