Imperial Surplus Sales > Local Finds

What Star Wars retail looks like in Florida these days

<< < (3/3)

JDeck:
That's awesome. I like small companies, they think outside the box to create solutions. Hasbro has said they're working on fixing bad distribution for years, but now, it's worse than ever.

RC-1136:

--- Quote from: JDeck on September 12, 2019, 11:54:29 AM ---That's awesome. I like small companies, they think outside the box to create solutions. Hasbro has said they're working on fixing bad distribution for years, but now, it's worse than ever.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, NECA customer service is on point. I've had them replace a whole figure ($35 investment) because of a manufacturing defect. Also replaced missing parts for free. If Hasbro could take some lessons from that and produce things we actually like, I'd be all over clearing the shelves.

(SID):

--- Quote from: RC-1136 on September 12, 2019, 12:57:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: JDeck on September 12, 2019, 11:54:29 AM ---That's awesome. I like small companies, they think outside the box to create solutions. Hasbro has said they're working on fixing bad distribution for years, but now, it's worse than ever.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, NECA customer service is on point. I've had them replace a whole figure ($35 investment) because of a manufacturing defect. Also replaced missing parts for free. If Hasbro could take some lessons from that and produce things we actually like, I'd be all over clearing the shelves.

--- End quote ---

Really??? Cuz I just got the Gamer Gremlin (neca) and as soon as I took the glasses out they snapped in half! I wasn't even going to open it for that reason! Since I have a huge alien and the head just strait fell off trying to pose it and the joint/slot ruined so it won't even go back on or stay.

RC-1136:

--- Quote from: (SID) on September 25, 2019, 08:54:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: RC-1136 on September 12, 2019, 12:57:25 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Really??? Cuz I just got the Gamer Gremlin (neca) and as soon as I took the glasses out they snapped in half! I wasn't even going to open it for that reason! Since I have a huge alien and the head just strait fell off trying to pose it and the joint/slot ruined so it won't even go back on or stay.

--- End quote ---

Yep! NECA is great. Reach out to them on social media or call directly. They will assist you. As long as it's a recent purchase and you have proof of purchase you should be fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version