Author Topic: Band Hero  (Read 802 times)

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Band Hero
« on: August 20, 2011, 08:36:54 PM »
Ok, so yesterday I decided to swing into Toys R Us to see if I could find me some Marvel goodies.  Nothing on that end, but on my way out, I noticed a couple of guys in the under-renovation video game section fawning over a display in the aisle.  When I looked closer, it was a pallet of Band Hero for PS3 on sale for a mere $29.99!  Like them, I thought, "Can't be.  Must be a mistake."  I ran it under the price checker in an aisle, and sure enough: $29.99!  I took it to the check out and left $32 later, after tax.

ALL that said, this is a VERY fun game!  It comes with drums, microphone, and guitar.  Guitar is NOT my forte.  Drums are my pleasure, and the wife LOVED the microphone aspect!  We rocked out on the Beginner level for 3 hours tonight, having such a good time.  And she HATES video games!  I'd check your local TRU to see if there are any available near you.  Rumor has it, Guitar Hero and DJ Hero are on sale for $9.99, though there weren't any by me.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Band Hero
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 06:07:56 AM »
Awesome! I am on the hunt! These games are tons of fun...as long as I am playing the drums or singing. haha I too suck on the guitar!