Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Vehicles

Kolti Wan Kenobi's Customs!

(1/1)

Kolti Wan Kenobi:
Hey everyone. These are a few of my customs. I’ve been doing a lot of vehicles lately, but still dabble in some figs as well. Comments and criticism welcome. I have more customs posted in the Figures section, but I thought I'd put all the vehicles in the proper thread.

First... shameless self promotion for my band... but I'm in a Boba Fett mask, and playing the Bed Intruder song, so it's kinda Star Wars related lol.

First: The Vehicles!

Grey A Wing Front View

Grey A Wing top

Grey A Wing Side View

Grey A Wing back view

Grey A Wing under

Y Wing front View

Y Wing Side View

Y Wing angled View

Y Wing under view

Blue A Wing front view

Blue A Wing side view

Blue A Wing top

Blue A Wing back view

Blue A Wing under

B Wing front view

B Wing Side view

B Wing under view
 IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/kolter909/2011-08-29142216.jpg[/IMG]
B Wing attack mode

Blue Group

Snowspeeder Front View

Snowspeeder Angle view

Snowspeeder Back view

hannsfartknocker:
awesome man, the blue looks sweet

Luke Sprywalker:
Very nice work on all of your vehicles! Love the weathering on the white areas, have you thought about weathing the blue areas a bit?

Kolti Wan Kenobi:
The only one that doesn't have weathering on the blue is the y-wing. On all the others I took them completely apart, primed, painted, washed, and wiped to give them all their appearance. The y-wing I simply painted the parts that were yellow blue, I'm concerned about weathering it because I prefer acrylic paints and don't want to the blue too rub off too much exposing the yellow underneath. I dunno, might give it some more character though. Thanks for checking them out guys!

Art deWhill:
awesome paint jobs!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version