General Collecting > Misc. Collectibles

Diamond Toys

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tamer:

--- Quote from: Phatty on December 12, 2008, 03:18:16 PM ---Too cool Shawn!  SO what did they send you?

--- End quote ---

Think they call em mini mates. Kinda looks like a Kubric, but sure was nice of em to send me something for them answering one of my questions.

Phatty:
Minimates can be pretty cool!  I've tried several times NOT to get into these, as I'm sure they'd be addicting!  Still, it's cool that they sent you something like that.

Tamer:
I thought so too. Go ask some of your burning Star Wars questions over at art asylum. I might have to get the TESB armored forms if they ever make em. I think the Hoth Han they picture doesn't look horrible. I don't think it is SS qaulity, but it is kinda like a larger action figure with cool items and electronics from what I have seen so far.

Tamer:
Thanks for Rebelscum's Toy Fair Coverage we have some great pictures of thier upcoming offerings;

That Mos Eisley Han is looking good even though it is probably not the final product. I still don't think anyone can get Mark Hammil's look quite right even though I think it looks good.

I don't know how much coverage I will get up today Yarders, but I will see what I can do! If you post shots please make sure you give credit to the site the info came from!

jkno:
The ROTJ Emperor looks quite cool...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version