Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > Black, Mission, and Saga Legends Series

Hard to find TVC figures re-released under Black Series

<< < (2/2)

Jodo:

--- Quote from: Tamer on September 02, 2016, 02:44:01 AM ---One of our questions to Hasbro for this coming Comic Con is gonna be how does Wal-Mart Select the figures for their exclusive line?

--- End quote ---

With that, can we recommend the Gam Guard, Hoth Rebel Officer, and Republic Trooper be repacked next?  :P

I wouldn't mind having a change to get the AT-AT Commander and Shae Vizla again too, since I missed those as well.

Tamer:
Well it seems we will only get one wave per year, but I want to know who is coming up with the selections. If we could get to that person, perhaps we could get some better figures in the line.

I mean we can figure they will use this line to get out the super arty Rogue One and later new TFA figures, but they will use the already produced OTC Figures as placeholders in the line. And I hope when we ask about the selection for this line they don't talk about B Movie Heroes. I just can't help but shake my head when I read or hear that.

Goldleaderone:
Put me down for 2 Royal Guards. I'm quite happy with my TVC Ackbar and Lando. Ahsoka I'll be passing on as I don't collect the prequels. At least the people who missed out will get a chance to get these figures again. I'm actually shocked to see all those accessories with the Royal Guard. Hasbro, is that really you?

When can we expect an ETA on these?

Alliance nerd:

--- Quote from: Goldleaderone on September 06, 2016, 05:22:50 PM ---When can we expect an ETA on these?

--- End quote ---
they're already being found at some stores.  http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/content/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=18641

Tamer:
I am even hearing these are hitting in my backwoods stores here local. Probably due to be set out Friday officially.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version