General Collecting > Gentle Giant

Latest Gentle Giant Purchases

<< < (3/37) > >>

Darth Caedus:
he is on clearance at bbts for $28. mynock chewie is $31 and zuckuss is $25. i mite pick up zuckuss if he is still on clearance next month. of course then i will want to track down bossk and ig-88. its a never ending circle.

Tamer:
I hope I don't get too involved in this too. Right now I am sticking to simpy Battle of Hoth figures.

Darth Caedus:
i have gone a little gg crazy lately. i have 10 busts in various stages of on there way to joining my collection. they range from 1 sitting at the post office to just sending the payments for 3 yesterday. one good thing is the most expensive one is about a third of the boba bust i got a week or so ago, of course it still adds up. by the time i get another detlof to display them i mite need a 3rd one. i will post which ones as i receive them.

Tamer:
Sweet DC, anxious to see that. I know one thing though. If I have any more GG busts I am getting, I sure ain't pre ordering with GG! I have been trying to get them to update my at at driver classic bust order since my credit card expired in September. I still cannot get anyone to help me do this!

Phatty:
I"ve gotten my Clone Classics bust and Galactic Marine busts the past 2 days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version