Imperial Community > International

Australia

<< < (6/6)

hemble:
Great work Philipp that is awesome and thanks again to Philipp and Shawn and everyone else that has contacted not just myself but the other Aussie Shipyarders to see if we are ok.

As I have mentioned to Philipp and Shawn I live in far North Queensland in Townsville and we have been lucky not to have the destruction of the fires here and we here in Townsville have had rain so that is also good.

I just want to say if you do donate to help the with the fire relief I and every other Australian would be very much grateful.

Ron

Darth More:
Tamer: Thank you for sharing this Tamer! There were only a couple people reacting to my post on Facebook, but I hope many who didn't react were already aware of the situation.
I take the one "haha" directed to me being pretty late with posting this. But after I took a quick look at the profile I could also imagine  malicious joy there. Don't hope I'm Right here.
The one comment left me pretty puzzled. Sad to see that some people think this is political. Animals can't vote and ecological disasters effect all of us.
I find those reactions quite appalling to be honest. So I guess I experienced some of the well known premium content in miniature scale, which some people out there post every day in the Internet.
But everyone can have their opinion. That's fine and definitely won't keep me from donating more as soon as I'll have sold more of my stuff. Could make a $20 donation so far.

hemble: Thanks Ron, but the thanks goes to the people out there calling for help and donations. Wish I could help locally. I'm thankful that you and all YouTubers I know in Australia seem to be okay. UsualMikeTelevision shared some updates, too!
Hope it'll rain big time, soon. Wish I could send you all the rain we have here in Germany and Scottland. Let's hope the best for your country!
I apologize for all the misspellings. I use Internet Explorer now and somehow it has a Kind of auto correction in German so many words are changed to capital letters and letter swapping. Thank the maker for the spell check on here. I think we need a like button on here, too!

Tamer:
Haters gonna hate. Doesn't mean the rest of us can't be sympathetic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version