Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > Black, Mission, and Saga Legends Series

TFA 6" Scale TIE Fighter with Pilot

(1/3) > >>

Tamer:
So what you folks think about this six inch offering?

I also cropped that huge pic a bit so we could better see the TIE Pilot.

This whole thing is supposed to retail for $170 and I don't see how I can't get it. Perhaps as much to support vehicles in this scale right along with what I am gonna try to limit to just a First Order Trooper Expansion to my collection (I know probably a stupid decision on my part, but that First Order Stormy is awesome)!

Goldleaderone:
That TIE is insane. I literally said to myself "Who has room for that?" haha. They should make an AT-AT in that size. I would ride that thing to work.

JDeck:
Personally I feel anything bigger than studio scale is over doing it. 3.75" would have been sufficient. This has to be massive, of course they had to make something over the top for comic con.   Are the wings supposed to be that short, or is it like the old POTF TIE fighter with the really short wings.

Tamer:
I am assuming the wings are probably not totally screen accurate do to the size of the thing.

It seems like this will only see limited release when Force Friday hits too.

KIM:
I'm simply not sure about this model, having DID figures and vehicles already I know how quickly you use up space and those figures are made as  historically accurate as possible. I've not seen any of the 1/6th scale Star Wars in real life yet, only on pages like this but it seems a bit basic for the price, maybe after seeing the film I'd want one but just tagging on a few guns where there's limited movement doesn't seem sensible, your not going to shoot the wings off are you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version