General Collecting > Marvel Universe

Marvel Legends

<< < (2/9) > >>

Obi-Sean Kenobi:
I'm not sure this was entirely Hasbro's fault. I thinks sales were falling before Hasbro got the license. I was always seeing lots of pegwarmers. I think the problem for me was the lack of focus for the line. It seemed to me they never knew what area of the Marvel Universe they should spotlight and made more obscure costumes for the most popular characters while filling outeach wave with third tier characters.

Darth Aussie:
Well they never filled pegs here. very limited runs indeed with next to no warning when waves were incoming...relied a lot on overseas to obtain what i currently have. (ta Shawn and Pat) but now i'm going to move on from them....

Darth Caedus:
if anyone is still collecting these i read on marvelousnews that the target exclusive red hulk wave is showing up.

Darth Aussie:
anyone want mine? trading if anyone wants any? I just can't see me getting back into this line....

Tamer:
I am seeing a few of these on clearance at my walmarts. The Human Torch, White witch, banshee and there is this unleashed 12inch Green Goblin that looks pretty cool. It really is a shame this line is not being stocked like it used to be. I sure do prefer Marvel to DC characters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version