Imperial Surplus Sales > Local Finds

Northwest MO and Iowa areas

<< < (3/9) > >>

Squirepec7:
Last night I went to Walmart just to look and wouldn't you know. They still haven't restocked. The star wars is completely massacred with only Obi wans and Padme's. I did find one good thing to buy though a vulture droid to customize.

Squirepec7:
K went to walmart the other day and they restocked joe vehicles, and they also got the Vong and Kyle Katarn and Lumia comic packs. Any of you guys need them I'm willing to trade for the Vong or Lumia's. Also Tamer I saw a zuckuss, but it was in someone's cart. I hate it when that happens. You go to the store and one good thing you can't get. Gosh.

FlakBait:
Found wave 2 of the cw figures in davenport walmart and some esb wave didn't pick those up since I have them already

Tamer:
Thanks for looking. I should have my missing ESB figs in the mail. I hope I get them today. I am worried they are stuck in the local post office and I don't have good luck when my boxes sit there.

Squirepec7:

--- Quote from: Tamer on February 17, 2010, 05:52:53 AM ---Thanks for looking. I should have my missing ESB figs in the mail. I hope I get them today. I am worried they are stuck in the local post office and I don't have good luck when my boxes sit there.

--- End quote ---
I hear you there man. I just hate when figures sit at the post office just waiting for someone to crush the cards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version