Imperial Surplus Sales > Local Finds

Northwest MO and Iowa areas

(1/9) > >>

Squirepec7:
Small only have a walmart but my walmart has a lot of figures take three standard spots and multiply that by 3.

Squirepec7:
Found the Assault on Geonosis and Battle for Endor Battle Packs at my Wal-Mart for 1o dollars each.

Squirepec7:
Went to Wal-Mart last night and snagged a few exclusive evo packs for $5 and the Octodroid completely smashed box for $3. then I went to the Joe part of it after I got bored looking at the pitifull selection of Star Wars and this guy set down this pallet with maybe 4 cases of Star Wars on them and he looked at me and opened them for me. I found the new ESB wave and the ROTS wave. I used a buttload of clone cash and walked away spending about $35 dollars on most of the ESB wave and the new Cody, Bacara, and Utei out of the cases with the others I found earlier.

Clonehead:
Holy cow, what a score, dude! That's it, I want a pic of the whole mess just so I can drool over it.
Great deals on those evo packs and the o-droid!

Tamer:
Daggone, glad to hear someone found this. Were the cards good? Did they have all the ESB characters? I am sure green now. I have been looking all over for this wave.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version