Author Topic: Mandalore Customs Reloaded  (Read 65684 times)

Offline Mandalore_1992

• Colonel
  • Mandalore's Customization
Re: Mandalore's_1992 customs XD
« Reply #135 on: August 09, 2011, 08:13:21 AM »
Thanks Jenn hey what you think about? if Wookielover1138 goes to the imperial arena to help Deviss to breakout and free some wookies slaves to ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline wookielover1138

• The Kessel Run Review
  • Colonel
  • The First Lady of SW Collecting
    • Kessel Run Review
« Reply #136 on: August 09, 2011, 12:29:55 PM »
OMG I LOVE IT!!! That is a great idea Mando...wookies and gladiators are like my 2 favorite things ;D I can't wait to see it 0/

Offline Mandalore_1992

• Colonel
« Reply #137 on: August 11, 2011, 08:40:08 PM »
well as promised here they are new gladiator for the arena more pics and backstories tomorrow DH  DH  DH be pacient   ()rr

Offline SITHHAPPENS

• I LOVE IT WHEN A CUSTOM COMES TOGETHER!
  • Major
    • sanitariumcustoms.blogspot.com
« Reply #138 on: August 11, 2011, 09:40:46 PM »
awesome customs ;D

Offline wookielover1138

• The Kessel Run Review
  • Colonel
    • Kessel Run Review
« Reply #139 on: August 12, 2011, 06:17:41 AM »
Once again Pablo these guys are just spectacular :D I love Shenn and Vaako, they are just excellent...can't wqait to hear their stories and keep up the awesome work 0/

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #140 on: August 12, 2011, 03:27:21 PM »
Hey Pablo, I love my character! Freaking fantastic! Oh yeah, can't wait for the backstory. Ofcourse Jenn beat me to the front page with these. I might have used a different pic (lol). Awesome idea.

Hey, wouldn't it be great to have a gladitorial arena contest?

Offline rwkjr

• Cadet
« Reply #141 on: August 12, 2011, 05:13:00 PM »
;D ;D hello everyone ;D ;D           lvva           0/ 0/ 0/ 0/   [at1] DH DH DH

there is my custom please check out and comment i like the feedback   ;D ;D ;D

this my custom version of the "Rancor Battalion" of TCW animated series but they are in realistic style as you seen on season 3 episodes 1 and 2

i hope you enjoy......
These are cool. The Blue ARC is Havoc and the red one is Hammer.
BTW this was out before Defend Kamino. http://forum.clonetroopers.net/lofiversion/index.php?t14493.html

Offline Mandalore_1992

• Colonel
« Reply #142 on: August 12, 2011, 06:46:06 PM »
Thanks a lot Tamer I'm glad do you like this custom  and yes it will be a great idea to make a gladitorial arena contest why not?  DH even i´m thinking to make a Imperial Coliseum rigth on the heart of the empire Coruscant and the emperor himself wacthing the games sounds cool doesn't it?

and rwkjr thank you for correct me well at list I'm already know his names so it's time to rename ARC TROOPER "LEON for HAMMER and the blue arc trooper Havoc, those are excelent names for clones although it is a pity that Havoc died
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 07:13:44 PM by Mandalore_1992 »

Offline Mandalore_1992

• Colonel
Imperial Battle Arena - Gladiators-Shenn "wookielover" Reffahcs
« Reply #143 on: August 12, 2011, 08:29:54 PM »
Soft spoken, intelligent and attractive, yet extremely brutal in the arena, Shenn sets the hearts of many combatants racing for many different reasons.Was an activist who fought for the rigths of wookies slaves on kashyyyk many times she has verbal confrontations with the captain Ozzik Sturn, but when starkiller free the wookies slaves ,she take a vessel and help the wookies to leave the planet unfortunately a  Imperial star destroyer captured her vessel and brought its human and wookie cargo to the slave docks of Taris. The dock master thought her a pretty one and kept her for himself but his unwanted attentions earned him a crushed larynx and a swift visit to the light at the end of the tunnel. Overseer Dterio, who had always despised the dockmaster, took an instant liking to the girl and sent her to be trained for the tournaments in the arena where she has been ever since ,the nickname "wookielover" was added to her by Dterio to mocking his feat that led to slavery, but she takes it as complement.

Offline Mandalore_1992

• Colonel
Imperial Battle Arena - Gladiators-Vaako "the Tamer" Wrigth
« Reply #144 on: August 12, 2011, 09:24:14 PM »
Vaako was one of the first human recruits who enlisted in the recently former army of the empire he always has a good hand on land vehicules, on his first years in the army he was driver of the legendary AT-TE he fought in many battles aboard on this mighty machine he earned the reconnaissance of the colonel Veers for when the empire authorize the mass production of AT-AT Colonel Veers did not hesitate to call Vaako to be his test pilot for this mechanicall monster since that day he was know as "the Tamer" under the slogan "the Tamer and the AT-AT are one" but his luck will be endend when a group of rebels planed to do a assamble on Tinnel IV in the Quantan sector in the assamble were be many of the rebels leaders one of them was the general Jan Dodonna the empire sent an assualt team the plan was simple storm the building and captured alive the rebel leaders, the problem was the rebels dug well in that building stoping the incursion of the stormtroopers, so the commander of that sector Tiann Jerjerrod give the order to destroy the entire building Tamer reject that order with the objection that his men were still inside that building so he get down of his AT-AT with a squad of troopers and get inside the building killing all the rebels who cross their way he save the life of 80 mens that day unfortunately rebel leaders  escaped, Jerjerrod immediately issued an arrest warrant for Tamer  and sent to die, but Moff Dterio interfered and without the consent of the young commander  took  the tamer to wrestle in his arena.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 12:14:14 PM by Mandalore_1992 »

Offline Mandalore_1992

• Colonel
Re: Imperial Battle Arena - Gladiators-Shenn "wookielover" Reffahcs
« Reply #145 on: August 12, 2011, 09:28:01 PM »
more pics
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 09:40:48 PM by Mandalore_1992 »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #146 on: August 13, 2011, 06:09:43 AM »
Very nice, I am good at disobeying orders in real life too! [at1]

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #147 on: August 13, 2011, 06:51:25 AM »
Ver cool!

Offline wookielover1138

• The Kessel Run Review
  • Colonel
    • Kessel Run Review
« Reply #148 on: August 13, 2011, 07:51:25 AM »
I LOVE IT 0/ It's always fun to crush a guys voicebox for being a perv & save some wookies ;) Nice job Mando!!!

Offline JLaban4

• Commodore
  • The only good lizard, is a dead lizard.
    • Follow this link to see my customs and other videos
« Reply #149 on: August 13, 2011, 08:32:06 AM »
Awesome!