Author Topic: Admiral Motti - SDCC 2012 Exclusive Mini-Bust  (Read 1518 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Admiral Motti - SDCC 2012 Exclusive Mini-Bust
« on: June 19, 2012, 08:40:39 AM »

"Admiral Motti Mini Bust is a limited edition of 1,200 pieces. Each collectible includes a numbered certificate of authenticity autographed by Richard Leparmentier.

We will be rolling out our San Diego Comic Con Exclusives for pre-order throughout this week. Premier Guild members will have the opportunity to pre-order the exclusives prior to  SDCC. These items will ship after the show.

As always the exclusives are limited to one per account. Please make sure that your account information is up to date. Order fulfillment will be subject to payment approval."

So, if you are not premier guild it won't allow you to order. I would definitely have this if I were ANH Fanboy. At $80 dollars these busts seem to go up and up though. The picture is the link for those who want to go directly to the order site.

Offline jkno

• Dracula's Neighbor
  • Admiral
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • Deviant
Re: Admiral Motti - SDCC 2012 Exclusive Mini-Bust
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 06:08:09 AM »
not a bad idea to make another Imperial But I would have preferred Motti to be like Tarkin, and not being choked.
Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away
My collection
Trade Feedback

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Re: Admiral Motti - SDCC 2012 Exclusive Mini-Bust
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 08:13:18 AM »
This was an easy pass for me.  I try to stick to the iconic characters, Force Users, and some Troopers, though occasionally an exception will creep its way into my collection!