Author Topic: 12" Vintage Resin Figures from Gentle Giant  (Read 1262 times)

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
12" Vintage Resin Figures from Gentle Giant
« on: September 17, 2010, 06:08:52 PM »
For those who missed the Stormtrooper from SDCC 2010, or the Boba Fett from Celebration V, then be sure you DON'T miss out on these next offerings!  Gentle Giant sends word that they are releasing the next two, being Chewbacca and Han Solo (with big head), and as an added bonus, an exculsive Small Head version of Han!  Below are some images sent to us from Gentle Giant.  At this time, you must be a Premier Guild Member to order them, but stay tuned if you are not, I'm sure they'll be available for general public soon enough!

« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 06:11:33 PM by Phatty »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: 12" Vintage Resin Figures from Gentle Giant
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 07:24:10 PM »
Pat, I take it these are all from the ANH line?

That Chewbacca is kind of nostalgic, but daggone I am not sure that Han is one I will want. I like the stormy and the boba. I hope they keep doing Imperial Troopers! I wonder if they will do the first 12 and then go from there? Probably and then see about doing more if these sell well. I will be honest though,  at that price and the better detailed and higher end items you could buy for the money it will be hard to bite on too many more.

For example, that new SW Waxer and Boil look so detailed. I really couldn't see paying about the same price for that and then spending the same coin on these. Still, I could see if for some others if that was their favorite vintage character they may not care what it looks like, just thats it true to the original, which it looks they are, imperfections and all!