General Collecting > Your Collection

Goldleaderone's collection

(1/22) > >>

Goldleaderone:

spudafett:
how much do you want for that e-wing!? lol j/k...  I've been trying to nab that one for ages. 

Dang.. I never realized how many different versions of the x-wing there were in that line!  nor did I realize that there was actually 4 a-wings... i always assumed it was just red or green.  dag on.... I think I'm just going to give up on my dream of having every single action fleet ship version made.

I think I have you beat in shear number of af ships though.... well, idk... maybe not.  I honestly havn't counted them.  I had a pic saved somewhere of them all I'll have to look that up one of these days.  Do you have any more hidden away or is that what ya got?  Do you have all the mini-figs for each one as well?  that's my biggest peeve about getting them loose on e-bay, they usually don't have the figs.

Goldleaderone:
I actually forgot to take pics of Jabba's Sail Barge, the B-Wing and B-Wing Alpha Version. I'm only missing the Jawa Sandcrawler and the alpha version of the Cloud Car. I just like to collect from the OT, it just interests me more. Also, all ships have all the correct figures. If I lose just one I would go insane lol.

Clonehead:
Agh, the elusive e-wing.
Nice collection shots, red2.

Tamer:
Wow, great stuff. Love those walkers! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version