Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Figures

CHEWIE's customs

<< < (2/36) > >>

XTS_Operative:
Awesome!!!!! A black sun assassin! I'm a fan. Great imagination in these characters. Love the Senator. The statue really captures my imagination of him making a fluffy, over-done speech from the puplit. The Freddy Krugeresque serial killer definately lurks in my idea of the Coruscant underworld! AWESOME!   

r1bb1t:
All are beautiful pieces, Justin. The standouts for me are the Terminator droid and that statue. I saw where ISY.net had posted just the statue on Facebook, and also mentioned that you had posted  other pix and recipes as well, and I dropped everything to check it out. Kick axe work as usual with you.

JediMerc:
Good to see you over here, Chewie!  The more places you can show off your awesome work, the better... :)

The Spectre:
Chewie!

Always great to see your work!

darthdaddy:
Hey Justin! Really cool to see your stuff here too.  Since this website is all about customizers, it just would not have been complete without your work on here too.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  You'll always be one of my favorite customizers and one of my biggest inspirations when it comes to this hobby and I'm sure I'm not alone in saying so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version