Author Topic: Hasbro Pulse Premium  (Read 2092 times)

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Hasbro Pulse Premium
« on: September 23, 2020, 09:13:54 AM »
Well I got the premium package and was able to put in for the PulseCon Exclusives.

It crashed on me once and I thought I would have to wait in line again (they had a waiting line online!), but I was able to put in my info the second time and it went through.

I am hoping folks tomorrow have the same ease of use. I have had harder website exclusive release days I will say.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Re: Hasbro Pulse Premium
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 09:55:35 AM »
Hey, that's great news! I'm glad you could place your order successfully. But why did Hasbro not send you one of each sets for free as well? The lightsaber was a massive gift and at least $250 savings, but on which matter does it depend that they send you stuff for free? I thought you get a sample of every major release except for basic figures and vehicles. Didn't they also send you the TLC BAT-AT?

I'm afraid servers will crash tomorrow since most users will be regular members I suppose.
So sad that Hasbro don't offer their Pulse membership worldwide. I'm sure they could realize it logistically if they wanted to. My only hope now is that at least the UK and Australia get limited stock for etailers.
Would be great if the international headquarters of Hasbro would distribute such exclusives and offered them directly.

This entire exclusive stuff really bugs me. Artificial limitation is so not necessary and higher price points to realize such products is just a weak argument. Sound more like an excuse for more profit and impossibility to find stuff at brick & mortar. I heard Walgreens do a great job and ship their orders wrapped in bubble-foil.

I'm so excited for those ARC Troopers, but the silence surrounding tunghori worries me.

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 02:26:03 AM »
Yeah, I basically paid 50 bucks to stand in line early. I hope folks have the same experience today and it works for them. The 3 pack and the Wampa were still in stock for premium members all the way till dark last night.

As for what Hasbro sends me I never know. I just appreciate what they do send. Usually they send me the SDCC Stuff, but I am guessing they are calling this PulseCon Exclusives so who knows?

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 02:40:52 AM »
Wait the annual premium membership for HasbroPulse is fifty dollars?! This is ridiculous. They gotta be kidding...no extras, no gift package for that money, just early access?
Or wasn't shipping free for all orders?

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 03:02:26 AM »
Nope, just fifty bucks with tax to stand in line early. Nothing else goes with it.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2020, 03:12:55 AM »
Okay, I now officially declare Hasbro to be nuts. This feels like a true rip-off in my opinion.
They better deliver your items in absolute pristine condition!

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2020, 02:42:36 AM »
I will share pics when I get em in. I wonder if it means our stuff ships first too? No idea to be honest.