Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Figures

The Non-Canonical Legend of Narthax

<< < (2/62) > >>

halnarthax87:
From left to right: Mara Jade (Emperor's Hand), Sate Pestage (Grand Vizier), Palpatine (Emperor of the Universe), Grand Admiral Thrawn, Grand Admiral Ishin-Il-Raz, Grand Admiral Miltin Takel. Oh and, Mas Amedda, Darth Vader and the guards are in there, but they're not customized.
I didn't like the paint job on the new Mara Jade figure, so I altered it a bit. Sate Pestage was the result of having too many variations on Tarkin.
As for Palpatine... we still haven't gotten the perfect Palpatine figure... they keep coming CLOSE but f***ing it up in some minor way. The grey skinned target exclusive figure and the force unleashed editions came closest... but his hood looked awful. Then they gave us another variation on that same figure, but it looked like the now obsolete composite Emperor from the original Empire. And the vintage Sidious, while cool, still didn't give us the classic emperor look. I've made a few customized Emperors but this is probably my best version, with the old Power of the Force Palpatine's head on the new figure's body.

halnarthax87:
From left to right: Mara Jade (Emperor's Hand), Sate Pestage (Grand Vizier), Palpatine (Emperor of the Universe), Grand Admiral Thrawn, Grand Admiral Ishin-Il-Raz, Grand Admiral Miltin Takel. Oh and, Mas Amedda, Darth Vader and the guards are in there, but they're not customized.
I didn't like the paint job on the new Mara Jade figure, so I altered it a bit. Sate Pestage was the result of having too many variations on Tarkin.
As for Palpatine... we still haven't gotten the perfect Palpatine figure... they keep coming CLOSE but f***ing it up in some minor way. The grey skinned target exclusive figure and the force unleashed editions came closest... but his hood looked awful. Then they gave us another variation on that same figure, but it looked like the now obsolete composite Emperor from the original Empire. And the vintage Sidious, while cool, still didn't give us the classic emperor look. I've made a few customized Emperors but this is probably my best version, with the old Power of the Force Palpatine's head on the new figure's body.

Mungo Baobab:
Nicely done!

halnarthax87:
Just some random old customs I found in my library.

Liberating Coruscant, rebel snipers, female rebel fleet trooper, imperial harassment.

Luke Sprywalker:
Great stuff all around man! I love the alien you have created and the Rebels raising the flag is super cool! Welcome to the yards!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version