Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Vehicles

Re: Restoration of Star Wars Vehicles: completing AT-TEs with original parts

<< < (2/8) > >>

Tamer:

--- Quote from: legion078 on December 07, 2016, 02:50:06 PM ---Yes, I actually do offer them for sale! So if you need some parts to complete your vehicles and ships, just message me and I will see what I can do :)

--- End quote ---

Well now that is great news, and thank you for the service!

Darth More:
I am updating my first entries on this topic with additional pics and info right now.

Also make sure to visit my other tiopic on restoring Hasbro's Star Wars Action Figures:

http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=10179.0

I got some more incomplete vehicles that I will restore this year. As mentioned in the list of contents these will be my upcoming projects:

I got this set with two vehicles and 4 figures for 24€ including shipping from eBay:
So I got them fairly cheap and can therefore use them to turn them into customs...

Fortunately I have another complete Republic Fighter Tank so that I can make molds of the original parts.

I can make resin parts as long as I have the original parts. But I have to make many molds to complete this TVC Y-Wing. New for me will be to work with clear epoxy to reproduce the canopy...

One tip right away: Color scratches like these can be washed off with a brush and soap or if the brush is not enough: A Magic Eraser! But be careful with these sponges, if you rub too hard the original color will disappear, too...these Magic Erasers are quite abrasive....

Jaeger45:
These look really nice!  When you tackle the canopy, I'd be interested in seeing your mold.  I haven't tried to tackle a really thin part like this yet, and I need to cast a VC X-wing canopy

tetsuoswrath:
These are great too! That's really a great idea too.

Is it feasible to use molding and casting to make an entire ship duplicate for yourself? :{O

Tamer:
I am interested to see how this comes along!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version