Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Figures

Moronarama Custom Figures

<< < (2/72) > >>

Moronarama:
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.  Glad to join the community.

DarthMore: The legs for the spider guy are from a TMNT Movie Spider Araknor figure.  The head is from some modular Socket-Popper style spider toy that I haven't been able to identify.  I picked it up at some garage sale.  It was too cool not to use.

Jodo: Nautolan is the Kit Fisto race ... I have to use Wookiepedia a lot :)  The Clone Wars Kit Fisto heads are great for females if you shave down the chin a little.

Darth More:
Wow, this is a special background story for this custom! Garage sales are always exciting! Didn't identify the legs. There are still so many action figure lines I don't know, yet. 
With the current bid of $29 I expect it to go up far more! Fingers crossed for all your auctions! I'll watch them attentively. Or do you also ship to Germany? eBay shows me $28.92 for shipping to Germany...

Dude, the Samurai Vader looks so great, too! Is Snit Duecit, the Kitonak Jedi, based on an actual character?
And are you going to share new customs monthly?

- Philipp

FialaFernbrugg:
wow
So many phenomenal and interesting custom figures.
Welcome aboard.
I can't wait to see more.

Moronarama:
Darth More - I can ship to Germany, and it should only be about $15, not sure where eBay is getting thier price.  If you win let me know and I can make arrangements. 
And the Kitonak is not from any existing character, I just like to give my customs names.  Snit is actually an alias of Droopy McCool according to Woopkiepedia, and Duecit just rhymed.
I plan on posting monthly, there are some months the day job/kids/life prevent me from getting much done, but I've been trying to finish some monthly.  I will probable also post some my older ones tat I thought were particularly good.

FialaFernburg - Thanks for the welcome.  I try to create something different, the weirder the better.

Tamer:

--- Quote from: Moronarama on September 20, 2018, 07:10:48 AM ---Available on eBay until 09/23/18.
https://www.ebay.com/str/weakcut/Custom-Action-Figures/_i.html?_storecate=49737563013

--- End quote ---

Folks there are 10 more custom auctions there other than the great ones he posted here. They are way more than reasonable prices. Time to spread the news about your auctions.

Once again welcome to ISY.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version