Author Topic: Custom At-Te!!!!!  (Read 6995 times)

Offline RedLeaderOne (00fire501)

• Star Wars YouTuber
  • Commander
  • I Love Talking Star Wars
    • Star Wars RedLeaderOne YouTube
Re: Custom At-Te!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2010, 03:32:45 AM »
Great job it looks very impressive.

Offline masterrex09

• Clone Wars RULZ
  • Cadet
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2010, 12:08:10 AM »
hey. Looks just like the Ryloth one except missiles are copied from lambonspits custom AT-TE that he did ages ago. They are not actually part of the ryloth AT-TE. No offence buddy, but the painting is pretty poor. I can still see red under the green.

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2010, 09:34:55 PM »
where is there any red showing through?  have you seen a higher res picture than I'm looking at masterrex?
it takes a brave (or rich) soul to paint one of these monsters and I think you've done a fine job.   it looks great, no mater what reference it's supposed to look like.

Offline TheCloneCommander

• Commodore
    • TheCloneCommander
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2010, 12:06:16 AM »
totally agree with you Spud i have 2 of these and i cant bring myself to paint one up, i think this is a fine addition....
i will paint one up eventually just have no idea what to do with it, but i like this one, it was a great idea...

A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
  • "All right clankers, SUCK LASER!"Clone Trooper Jek
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2010, 02:40:27 PM »
hey. Looks just like the Ryloth one except missiles are copied from lambonspits custom AT-TE that he did ages ago. They are not actually part of the ryloth AT-TE. No offence buddy, but the painting is pretty poor. I can still see red under the green.
Where do you see the RED??? I don't see red well in the barrel area but not much. So where is the RED???
"Army or not, you must realize you are DOOMED!"

Offline masterrex09

• Clone Wars RULZ
  • Cadet
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2010, 06:31:09 PM »
Well I will be doing a coustom. And it's going to be an Ultapau Turbo Tank. You guys must be blind because I can see the red under the green.  I haven't started yet because I still have to plan it.

Offline clone commando7

• Cadet
  • Squirepec7's little brother
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2010, 06:34:32 PM »
Well I will be doing a coustom. And it's going to be an Ultapau Turbo Tank. You guys must be blind because I can see the red under the green.  I haven't started yet because I still have to plan it.
Whoa Whoa Whoa insults are uncalled for man.
But seriously its the kids first custom vehicle and you stand here skepulating at it.
Give him a brake.
Dead or Alive, I get paid either way.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2010, 09:30:04 PM »
Hey now, guys, play nice.

Remember, Masterrex09, one who is overly critical of other people's handywork usually draws the attention of more scrutiny, when it come's time to post your own.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2010, 05:07:09 AM »

Mr. Rex, I guess I am blind then (well I am nearsighted, but do have contacts to correct it), but we tend to try and be supportive here. I would hope your next comments are of a more postive nature and if you think something needs to be improved there are perhaps some more supportive options you could suggest.  I am anxious to see this Turbo Tank you talk about.

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
  • "All right clankers, SUCK LASER!"Clone Trooper Jek
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2010, 09:21:19 PM »

Mr. Rex, I guess I am blind then (well I am nearsighted, but do have contacts to correct it), but we tend to try and be supportive here. I would hope your next comments are of a more postive nature and if you think something needs to be improved there are perhaps some more supportive options you could suggest.  I am anxious to see this Turbo Tank you talk about.
I also cannot wait and the blind comment hit me hard I used to wear glasses but my contacts finally got to the eye center so I don't need them, but still the turbo tank idea sounds cool.
"Army or not, you must realize you are DOOMED!"

Offline clonemedic96

• Captain
  • "Hey Sev, This one looks like your mother."-Scorch
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2010, 06:18:54 PM »
DUDE i didnt get to see this until just now and this AT-TE is Sick dude cant wait to see more

Offline boba772

• Boba772
  • Cadet
    • Boba772's Website.
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2010, 08:53:42 PM »
This is my first custom vehicle and i tyhink it turned out pretty good. It was seen in episode 20 of Star Wars the Clone Wars season one lirberty of Ryloth. Mace Windu and Commander Ponds commanded them. ;D
What paint did you use? Thank you, I am working on a shadow Star Fighter, and if that turns out good will make a custom AT-TE. fett

-Charley

Offline jedimaster351

• Ensign
  • Do you want a piece of me?!?
    • Star Wars the Clone Wars
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2010, 09:28:39 AM »
I've got some custome figures coming up soon a medic clone trooper, a commander battle droid, and a custome astromic droid so stay tunned!!!! :D

the Sith are among us all.....

Offline masterrex09

• Clone Wars RULZ
  • Cadet
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2010, 01:23:45 AM »
Okay. Can't wait

Offline kreeper2

• Brigadier
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2010, 12:21:37 AM »
Crap two attes ? i CANT EVEN GET A HOLD OF ONE! Great customs bud keep up the good work!