General Collecting > Action Fleet/Micro Machines

Gripen90's Action Fleet Collection.

(1/9) > >>

Gripen90:
Hi y'all  :)

I thought I'd post my collection of Star Wars Action Fleet. I primarily collect episode 4-5-6 vehicles and boxed examples (MISB preferred).
I had a decent Action Fleet collection back in 1997 but I traded it all away for TransFormers (Generation 1 - Scorponok, Dreadwind etc), but eventhough I did a great trade I still missed my Action Fleet vehicles. S
So fast forward 11years. In autumn 2008 I decided to get the Action Fleet vehicles I once had, and so I did bigtime... and even more came.
So what I display in the following was collected during August to November 2008 -  all gotten of ebay.

(I have to Green A-wings, but forgot to take a picture of the other one)

This big mofo is just pure awesomeness. The Death Star mode is brilliant - better than SW TF Darth Vader.

(got 3 of them, 2 MISB one loose -see other one below)

(pay attention to the different versions. One with battle damange and external hinged cockpit and tall box display stand. The other is clean and has internal hinged cockpit and low box display stand)

Gripen90:
A small overview (not up-to-date).

These two I got after the other pictures were taken in the living room :)

Reconsgt:
Welcome to the Shipyards,

That is one hell of an impressive collection, 

Gripen90:

--- Quote from: Reconsgt on November 25, 2009, 11:30:32 AM ---Welcome to the Shipyards,

That is one hell of an impressive collection,  

--- End quote ---

Thank you  :)
I hope to get alpha y-wing, b-wing, cloud car and then a Rancor and a Sandcrawler sometime also, then I think my AF collection is complete in my book :)

wraithnine:
hi niels glad you made it mate :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version