Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Fiction

Scale Wars sneek Peek at cover for chap 31

<< < (2/2)

hangarbay94:

--- Quote from: zedhatch on October 06, 2010, 11:32:28 AM ---Thanks, now my one question to myself is keep it marvel influenced (as I have always loved their early 80's style of cover) or change it up and add some DC and Dark Horse inspired covers, leaning to the formar as I mentioned I love that style cover, but also I now have the template done and its really simple to switch. 

--- End quote ---

Z, I think your comics lend themselves more to the Marvel style than to the more recent DC or DarkHorse styles. You've done a superb job on the cover shown...

zedhatch:
That is a great point HB, I think I am sticking with it anyway just for ease anyway (all I have to do is change the month, number and picture in the corner each chapter.  Actually I vividly remember being a kid and those boxes realy stuck out to me, I though they were a fun little marker to the comics.

Heh Maybe I should ad a "Zeds comic group" banner accross the top LOL.   

Luke Sprywalker:
This is really cool Zed! I love the style and layout of your comic cover. Especialy the top left block that lets you know who is featured. Just a great job all around!

zedhatch:
Yeah the block is a fav of mine, and that's exactly why I wanted it to be where it is. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version