Author Topic: MOAWP S1/E5: "The Mandalorian Connection"-Part 3  (Read 2236 times)

Offline Darth Depressis

• Commander
    • http://starwarsphotonovels.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Depressis
MOAWP S1/E5: "The Mandalorian Connection"-Part 3
« on: March 26, 2010, 10:11:34 AM »
Jedi Conclave-Caamas-19 years Before the Battle of Yavin IV

Dilbun Vont,Cittro,Gauer and J’mee Fett race up a stairway as followed by clone troopers and Bothan Saboteurs on their way to the massive planetary shield generator atop the conclave.

Dilbun Vont: havin trouble keeping up fur balls?

Bothan Saboteur:  we’d be to the top already if you didn’t keep your vat grown canon fodder between us!

Dilbun Vont: rather have yur stench downwind ovv me….

Before the bothan can retort a concussion missile rocks the stairwell, sending the clone platoon screaming to their death. The bothan squad activates their cloaking shields and riffle past the black ops.

Gauer: oh in the name of ffib! If your gonna march over us could you fur balls cloak the stench too?

Cittro: seriously.

Dilbun Vont: black opps, all in fit form? Fett? Sound ovv!

Dilbun slowly realizes J’mee’s flash training mask was lost in the blast, without a seconds notice the clone abomination reveals her true nature.

J’mee Fett: aww! I’ll kill you all!

Dilbun Vont: (taking fist to the head) fett its vont rememba! Commander ! somebody find da kriffin mask before I blast this wench!

Cittro: its gone vont!

Gauer: (leveling blaster)  tarkin’s gonna be pissed.

Before the master marksman can fire off a stun pulse at the deranged clone, he is a ensnared by a thin fibercord whip. Which causes him to loose balance and fall down the stairs.

Cittro goes to catch Gauer as she notices the appearance a rocket pack equipped mandalorian descending upon the blasted out stairwell from a hovering attack ship. Without a seconds hesitation the turncoat padawan draws and ignites her light saber. 

the two quickly discard their blasters and The mando engages cittro with arm mounted energy shields while still using bursts of his rocket pack to match the acrobatic skills of the turncoat padawan.

Boba Fett: (kickboxing)  this can end in tears of joy or tears of pain chica.

Cittro: (wildly smashing saber against energy shielded forearm)  that an invitation bucket head!

Boba Fett: (knockout move) sure thing if you got a face after this!

Fett smashes his helmet into cittro’s face knocking her out cold and kicks her in the stomach as he turns round while firing off a burst of his rocket pack to pounce on the brawling pair up the stairs.

Dilbun Vont: (sudden rage) wud’d you do to the kid!

Boba Fett: (flying headfirst into the brawl) nothing that she’ll remember.

The mandalorian separates the brawling pair quickly and then proceeds to set flame to the prototype of the long ago botched clone queen program to which disgusts young boba enough to accept a mission free of charge.

Vont is caught in a moment of terror seeing his comrade engulfed in flame and out of her mind; vont sets about finding a fire retardant in his belt when the mandalorian fires off his wrist rocket exploding the clone abomination. 

Fett goes to left off towards Slave 1; but is pummeled by a berserker rage filled Dilbun Vont.

Dilbun Vont: (raining blows down upon boba) you kriffin filthily animal! She was unarmed!

Boba Fett: (exchanging blows) that wench was a insult to my fathers legacy!

Dilbun Vont: (kicking fett in the jaw and knocking his helmet off) a kriffin clone!

Boba strikes Vont across his plastoid armored chest with a beskad while charging the older man. The bothan strike force succeeds in bringing down the shields as Vont is forced into battle with Boba Fett.

However trained the teenaged mando maybe, he is locked in a brutal fist to cuffs fight amidst the planetary bombardment.

Cittro is left with no choice but to use the force to pull Vont within the conclave.

Dilbun Vont: hey guud ding dat kriffin force was…

Cittro: shut up, we gotta get outta here!

As the shield generator begins to collapses around them, Fett rockets away to slave 1 and blasts into hyperspace.

Imperial Palace-Coruscant-19 years before the battle of Yavin IV

As the last changeling body hits the palace floor, Darth Sidious summons his would be murderer.

Emperor Palpatine: Reveal yourself!

Without a moments hesitation a thick vapor obscures the space between Sidious and the Death commandos, the vapor clears to reveal Rokur Gepta; the last known Sorcerer of Tund. Sidious stands with his hands crackling dark force lightening as Gepta assumes a battle stance aided by flaming fists. 

Rokur Gepta: neither of us will survive this battle sith lord….

Emperor Palpatine: a tund sorcerer, you’d be a valuable asset.

Rokur Gepta: you mistake my statement; there will be no survivor between us.  We are equally matched, a truce is required.

Emperor Palpatine: what do you want sorcerer?

Rokur Gepta: control over the Centrality. Yourself?

Emperor Palpatine: very petty of you;  I ask only for knowledge of the Tund practices…

Rokur Gepta: very well.

Emperor Palpatine: now who arranged this blitzkrieg?

Rokur Gepta: I believe you stated that you required only a brief understanding of Tund Practices. Unless I can assume you are reneging on our pact?

Emperor Palpatine: well played sorcerer.

The men agree with a force energy charged handshake as the Noghri Death Commandos look on.

Jedi Conclave-Caamas-19 years Before the Battle of Yavin IV

Turbo laser fire thunders down from orbit and strikes the lush landscape with impunity; massive clouds of destruction erupt all across the planet. Massive ground quakes shift the once lush topography into a barren waste land; the caamasi race is driven extinct by the suffocating cloud.  Amidst the firebombing Darth Vader and the former padawan of Anakin Skywalker; Ashoka Tano grapple as the bombardment sets off a violent planetary shift. As the situation draws to a close, tano attempts to draw out her former master.

Voolvif Monn: (choking to death) there is no deat….

Ashoka Tano: (deflecting saber strikes) master I can still feel you within that shell…let go of the hatred!

Darth Vader: (recklessly pounding his blade against the Jedi) your master is dead.

Ranik Solusar: (hammering vader with his blade) kill him tano!

Ashoka Tano: (trading blows) I can feel the good in him, he’s still skygu…

The young Jedi’s attempt is fruitless and attracts only the rage of a Lava hardened Sith Lord. Vader uses the force to rupture every organ in tanos body and force hurls her into a wall. At the site of the slaughter Master Gormo enters the fray.

Ranik Solusar: she was your padawan!

Darth Vader: her master is dead and now so is she!

Ranik Solusar: master! Together we can defeat the sith, draw your sword.

N’Kata Del Gormo: light sabers are of no use here Solusar, how little Yoda has taught you knights…

Vader arrogantly engages the unarmed Sage Master unknowing the awesome the skills of the mighty Jedi. with ease Gormo utilizes all aspects of energy based force combat against the sith lord; Vader is quickly reduced to a bloody cybernetic pulp. The master engulfs Vader in a cloud of the toxic vapor swelling the once breathable atmosphere, as he siphons air to a bubble around himself.

N’Kata Del Gormo: as you can see young one; a true Jedi does not require crude weapons to hack and slash away the venom of a sith lord.

Ranik Solusar: kill him now! What are you waiting for?

Suddenly the sage master begins to choke, Solusar notices that Vader has regained his composure.

N’Kata Del Gormo: (gasping) at least he understood my point…..

Ranik Solusar: no how!

Darth Vader: the living force Solusar, that’s what he’s getting at! True death is the absence of the force.

Ranik Solusar: (attempting to force push) how!

Darth Vader: you’ll never master it Solusar! Especially without Midi-chlorians!

Solusar and Gormo notice a cloud of smoke emanating from their bodies as vader approaches them, solusar flees in an effort to retain some of his force-sensitivity.

N’Kata Del Gormo: cowards! That one flees and you deprive an combatant equal footing.

The heavily wounded cybernetic bloody pulp of Darth Vader limps its way towards a LAAT as the planetary bombardment destroys the planet Caamas. Master Gormo suffocates without the aid of the force to rely upon. The serpentine master falls down dead as the LAAT lifts off into the atmosphere.

Imperial Star Destroyer Armada-Bombarding Caamas-19 years Before the Battle of Yavin IV

Tarkin, Tractha, Sate Pestage and Armand Isard confer with the holograms of Commanders Grammel, Zsinj, Harkov.

Harkov: I have four bogeys lacing their ways through the bombardment.

Sate Pestage: its safe to assume two of them are ours. Any id frequencies?

Harkov: I have a black opps call sign on one, the other three just jumped to hyperspace? Pursuit orders?

Tarkin: none. Continue as planned.

EmPal SuRecon Center-Coruscant-19 years Before the Battle of Yavin IV

Darth Vader awaits reconstruction on a slab as he is tormented further by the hologram of his dark master.

Emperor Palpatine: you’ve done well lord Vader; skywalker’s pupil vanquished and the legendary master Gormo bested.

Darth Vader: thank you my master.

Emperor Palpatine: oh don’t thank me; thank the black opps they got you off that planet.

Darth Vader: I’ll be sure to send my thoughts to vont as soon as this procedure is completed.

Emperor Palpatine: before lord vader. I insist.

A hologram of Dilbun Vont and the remnants of the black opps flares to life beside vader.

Dilbun Vont: coulda used you on the stairwell vader. Thanks a load.

Emperor Palpatine: I believe lord vader has something to say to the three of you.

Darth Vader: I bid you welcome for the ease of my escape from the surface of Caamas.

Gauer: I’d like to think you’d do the same for any of us.

Emperor Palpatine: that will be all. commence augmentation.

Sentinel-class landing craft en route to Gall-19 years Before the Battle of Yavin IV

Dilbun Vont and Cittro sit across from one another in the troop deployment portion of the vessel.

Cittro: so what’s there to do out on this rock?

Dilbun Vont: well personally speakin I’m planning on gittin all my creds together and hittin the strum…umm I don’t know itsa common enclave from what I heard.

Cittro: strums..oh yeah I’m just a kid. Ok. There anything I can practice shooting at?

Dilbun Vont: theres some kinda cliff wampa in the smugglers canyon, that might be of some help fur target practice.  But I wuz thinking we’d take in a holovid or something?

Cittro: sure. Whats on?

Dilbun Vont: umm…how bout Varn, World of Water?

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
Re: MOAWP S1/E5: "The Mandalorian Connection"-Part 3
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 02:15:13 PM »
Darth D,

First off I have to apologise for something...I haven't read through or commented on some of your other posts here. Pesonally I can't wait to see the reactions of my contemporaries when I post a novel, especially after putting in so much effort, to that end I've made it my mission to read through and post on every new Novel posted here. I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't. Saying that, it's hard to backdate my promise in your case as there is so much to read through. I'll just have to start from now!

Now on with the post.

Darth I am constantly impressed with your dedication to this genre, how you manage to stay focussed is nothing short of a miracle and now that I have actually taken the time to sit and read through one of your creations in peace I can honestly say a large WHOA!!!

It's been a few days now since I read through this and as I commented over at YF I love the way your characters talk, Vont in his gutteral language, to Palpatine in his Shakespearian English. A bit aggressive at times, but in this story it added to the molevolence. I especially liked the Subway scene, it brought back some personal memories with its authenticity.

You images are...unique. Can't say I love all of them but in the main I find them incredible to look at.. The reason for this is somethimes you seem to go a bit overboard with repeat patterns. I see thousands of transports ina single shot when a fraction in number would have been sufficuient. Minor gripe though. Your Tie, Shuttlle Gunship is an amazing creation.

All-in-all an extreamly well written, graphically stunning piece of work. I can't thank you enough for posting it here.

Jules

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
Re: MOAWP S1/E5: "The Mandalorian Connection"-Part 3
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 10:21:00 AM »
As always I am surprised at the limited number of posts in support of your work.

Great work DD!