Author Topic: RunDown Customs  (Read 56477 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Custom Dept Customs!
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2010, 09:47:22 AM »
Your solution for the curved earmuffs worked pretty well. I can't wait to see your flamethrower trooper.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2010, 12:35:54 PM »
on watch lets see if i can nab him ;)
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline RunDown

• Colonel
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2010, 06:55:25 AM »
Your solution for the curved earmuffs worked pretty well. I can't wait to see your flamethrower trooper.
Hey there Clonehead - wanted to let you know that I am watching those Rex' you have listed over on ebay and as soon as i get some more fun money in there, I will be taking those if they are still around.   
Regarding the flamethrower trooper, I checked out a galactic marine last night as the potential figure to use for the flamethrower trooper.   I gotta say I just don't like the animated head on the body.   It just doesn't look quite 'right' . . . out of proportion to the body.   So I am back to obtaining a couple snowtroopers for this project.  . . . which puts it on hold for now.   
On a brighter note, I've gotten an ARF helmet hollowed and fitting nicely.   Looks like this guy will be the focus this week while I search for some snowtroopers!!   

Offline RunDown

• Colonel
« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2010, 11:29:36 PM »
Hey Everyone. 
Here is the address of my latest ebay action.  Please check this one out (Waxer ARF with removable helmet)  and also let me know what you think of the animated Barriss Offee in my other auction.   She has been a work in progress and I finally committed to getting her completed and out on her own.
And last but not least, now that you guys know me a bit  - and I have learned more about the forum world . . . .I realize I want a better call sign than what I have currently stuck myself with . . lol.   I would like to hear any and all suggestions, if anyone has any.  Try to keep it clean haha

http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Custom-Clone-Wars-WAXER-ARF-Removable-Helmet_W0QQitemZ220549069691QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3359bfbb7b

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2010, 11:53:05 PM »
Looking good, buddy. Looking very good. How long did it take you to hollow that  arf helmet out?
I like the Barris Offee also.
As far as a name change, what is wrong with your ebay callsign?

Oh, I wanted to ask you what you think of the ebay fee change announcement?

Offline RunDown

• Colonel
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2010, 08:02:32 AM »
Looking good, buddy. Looking very good. How long did it take you to hollow that  arf helmet out?
I like the Barris Offee also.
As far as a name change, what is wrong with your ebay callsign?

Oh, I wanted to ask you what you think of the ebay fee change announcement?
Thanks for the kudos , Clint.  Hollowing the ARF helmet wasn't bad at all.  I actually did one that is too big on the inside for most heads.  I am trying to fill it back in a bit.    I wish I had better pics of Barriss to show the facial tattoos.
The ebay change I noticed is free auctions....is that what you are talking about?  Or did I miss another increase?!

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2010, 08:36:36 AM »
Nice job on both customs. Funny, I just picked up a Padme to make a Barris custom. You beat me to it. haha

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2010, 08:42:12 AM »
Looks good, put it up on our front page to perhaps drum you up some business. I also put up a link to the great Barriss figure too.

Offline 110clones

• IT'S A TRAP!!!
  • Commodore
  • IT'S A TRAP!!!
« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2010, 03:02:27 PM »
Coo, the waxer is really cool.

Offline clonemedic96

• Captain
  • "Hey Sev, This one looks like your mother."-Scorch
« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2010, 05:14:54 PM »
those waxer and bariss figures look sweet dude!

Offline RunDown

• Colonel
« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2010, 07:04:06 PM »
Thanks to all for the positive reviews.   . . .   And Tamer you are far too kind, putting Waxer on the front page.   
Great to hear from everyone. 
Ric

Offline RunDown

• Colonel
« Reply #86 on: February 17, 2010, 06:57:39 AM »
Hey Everyone, just wanted to update with my thread with a picof some commission work I  have been doing lately.   \
Clonehead -  I don't know if you have seen him, but the Arctic Rex (animated version) is now out!   check tunghori, the seller on ebay.   I will most likely try and get a hold of that figure to make the flamethrower trooper!   Currently working on another Cmdr Jet ! I can't stop making him - just too cool.  I sure hope they make him next year or sometime soon.

Offline EliteVideoCore

• The customizer from the north!
  • Lieutenant
  • I am EliteVideoCore in the chatroom
« Reply #87 on: February 17, 2010, 07:01:20 AM »
AWESOME BOOMER!!! :o

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #88 on: February 17, 2010, 07:05:17 AM »
Hey buddy, we need better shots of those intriguing looking figures you have there. I am really curious about that kit fisto one.

Yes, I seen that he is selling those factory reject arctic rexes and yes, I did buy one and might get it in like three weeks. I belive the helmet on that figure may only be half removable but I share your idea about using it as the base for a flamethrower trooper.

Offline RunDown

• Colonel
« Reply #89 on: February 17, 2010, 07:15:35 AM »
whoa - what do you mean by half rejects?   Is that rex not coming to the States?
The Kit is on an ARF body.  The buyer wanted the extra articulation on a Kit.   I will try and reduce the size and zero on him.   I have alot of pics I can't get posted because they are larger than 250 k.   Is there any help you can offer?
Also what did you mean by the helmet being half removable?   I wondered why tung didn't have a pic with the helmet off . . . . .
Thanks Clonehead.