Imperial Bulletin > Conventions & Events

Power of the Force Convention - Cologne, Germany - April 1-2, 2023

<< < (2/3) > >>

DarthHawk:
IT'S NOT FAIR!!!
I have to sit at home while there is a great con going on??????
IT'S NOT FAIR!!
I'm not much in to collecting anymore but there is a whole lotta stuff there
I wish I had in my basement.
I can see why you had such a great time.
Maybe someday I will win the lottery and I can travel anywhere I want
and attend all these great conventions.

Tamer:
Wow, great photo of you and Katie.

Off to share on the front pages.

Darth More:
DarthHawk: Well, on Saturday we had a group of Americans who flew all the way from the States to attend this convention. They said many stars rarely come to conventions in the USA, which I think is unfortunate. On Sunday there were quite a few guests from Belgium and France. It was quite impressive to me to see so many international guests attending. This convention has become bigger and bigger over the years. I have more pictures in store. They not meant to tease you. I really hope you find a nice convention in your area, soon.

Tamer: Thanks. I added this photo for our members to see. It was NOT meant to be shared in public.

Darth More:
Saturday's Cosplayers

You might want to click here to take a second look at my post above. A good friend of mine took more pictures which I added. I'm very thankful that he allowed me to share them because I hardly had time to take pictures myself during the event. 1,337 tickets were scanned on Saturday so it was busyyyy! 4,000 tickets were sold in total - 2,000 for each day.

And here's a video by Taun Taun Talk that's focused mainly on the amazing Cosplayers and costumes on the convention - NO TALKING  bbfet
Power of the Force 2023 (01.04.23)
double-click for full screen view

Power of the Force 2023 by the Star Wars Fan Club 499th Cosplay and more
double-click for full screen view

Who else is excited for JEDI: Survivor? Some say it is THE BEST Star Wars Game EVER!

Best wishes from Cologne, Germany!

Tamer:
Pretty nice. I need to start sharing some images of my costume troops.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version