Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Vehicles

FialaFernbrugg's vehicles (TIE crawler page 21 02/13/2022)

<< < (61/62) > >>

Darth More:
Don't know what I find more exciting: your latest project or you sharing it on here! So good to see you got back to customizing! The master is back at the desk. Considering the scale of this falcon (and also the reduced detail on Revell's EasyKit/low budget models) I think you made this look as good as i possibly can. Like Tamer said, the weathering makes the difference and the pigments really highlight the details that are there.
Those black dots remind me of the tar stains I constantly collect on the front of my car.

Man, I'm so glad to see you back around and hope you keep the momentum going  0/

Mos-Eisley-Customz:

--- Quote from: FialaFernbrugg on July 17, 2021, 05:47:18 AM ---Millennium Falcon

Not really a custom and nothing special. I added weathering to my Revell (1:241 scale) Millennium Falcon.
I used my hand drill and a hobby knife to add some battle damage. I painted the missing yellow markings with a Tamiya paint.
For the weathering I used Revell pigments (black and rust) and a black wash.

I hope you like it:

[original condition without weathering]

--- End quote ---

Awesome job, love how this came out  8) the detailing is really good and makes a big difference

FialaFernbrugg:
TIE crawler

The TIE crawler, or century tank, was a model of tank that resembled a TIE starfighter cockpit suspended between two tank treads. It was used to climb tall hill of debris.
[wookieepedia: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/TIE_crawler]

Here is my first 3D printed Star Wars model kit. I used a Formlabs 3D sinter powder printer. The printed cockpit was not very detailed so I decided to use a Revell TIE Interceptor cockpit instead. The model was painted with Revell and Tamiya paints.
I hope you like it.

Tamer:
Wow, I would definitely call that a success. I can see why you chose to go with the model cockpit too. Definitely more detail there.

I think it turned out great. Thanks for sharing it.

Off to the front pages.

Starchaser:
That's really cool! Did you design the file for printing yourself? If so...amazingly done. If not...still really cool! Nice job with the paint scheme. I agree with Tamer, the Revell T.I.E. cockpit was a great idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version