Imperial Bulletin > Conventions & Events

Singapore Art Museum's Toy Carnival

(1/3) > >>

jenki87:
I'm not sure what it will be like, its the first time i've heard of something like it. But they are going to have lots of toy displays by vendors and collectors, with the local 501st garrison going as well. They've also provided the local Star Wars forum (and the only one, since there's so few of us around) a booth! But we there aren't exactly a lot of diorama builders here... its going to be held on 5th July

Tamer:
Jenki, welcome to the Shipyards.  It sure sounds like a great time. I sure hope you take a few pics and show em off on the boards here. We would love to see what is happening there.

Clonehead:
Jenki!! Glad you could make it! Welcome to the shipyards!

Yeah, buddy, if you can, you will have to take some pictures of this event for us. I am curious about what it's all about.

Darth Aussie:
Welcome!..nice to see another in my ..(well)..area..(.lol)... here..........

jenki87:
lolx it isnt really... the same area~ its a 4 hours flight!!! and tons of water in between x) yep yep.. i'll try to get pictures. lots of new 501st people these days, so far i've only known of one other local who customises (but he only customise to make characters that were never released by hasbro/kenner at the point in time)... so it kinds of makes me the only one around who makes random customs x.x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version