Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Figures

Lieutenant EndicottIt

<< < (191/191)

BlackThorne:
My condolences. It is hard to express anything at moments like this. :(

FialaFernbrugg:
My condolences. His custom figures were always a great inspiration and one of the best I've ever seen.
A great loss.

Don:
Stan had so many plans for future customs. He was planning stuff many months out so he could get the details just perfect. He would sometimes send pictures of in-progress projects and ask about a paint choice, or cloth choice, or a headsculpt. I think he was just excited about a project and wanted to talk about it. ;)
I keep thinking about Stan and unfinished projects, it's heartbreaking that he'll never finish them, but really I think we all know he'd never have been "finished" customizing. I guess we do what we love with the time we have.
Stan had SO many close friends in the customizing community. And he did a lot to bring the community closer together. He was so good about making connections, answering questions, and mentoring newer customizers. I hope we can all emulate that (I want to focus a little more on that); find new customizers and encourage them, mentor them, befriend them.
Because Stan would have.

Tamer:
Stan is the epitome of why this site exists. Sharing resources and just general imagination and that attitude of always saying it could be done.

I sure hope his family keeps his Barge populated with his great creations and on prominent display.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version