Author Topic: Hasbro Q&A  (Read 281268 times)

Offline JTrooper

• Master Toy Maker
  • Colonel
  • Mater Toy Maker
Re: Hasbro Q&A
« Reply #510 on: February 23, 2010, 02:22:22 PM »
Really, Please tell me how you feel about Vader and Hasbro. I'm sick of the prises and there just taking advantage of little kids and there Bday money. I'm sorry Hasbro that why I make my dio's and they are better than what ever hasbro can put out. Like that Little plastic thing the Lars Home stead crap my 94 Hangar bay is 10time better than that plastic crap. And when I figure out how to do molds that will be it for me with buying some of the new figs. I'mm make my own.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 05:17:32 PM by jtrooper »

Offline Reconsgt

• Grand Moff
  • Administrator
  • Moff
« Reply #511 on: February 23, 2010, 02:38:54 PM »
I do have to say  this, I gave up on Hasbro for the most part years ago,   today almost everything I but Hasbro related is either on sale or secondhand.  In the rare case I need figs for a project I will buy them at retail, but that has been few and far between.  I am tired of repacks and then to hear they won't do one fans want ( Yavin),  The figs I see everyday here in the customs section blow Hasbros stock stuff out of the water, If we can do it so can they, if they wanted to,   teh RD cost is not that high when your talking about spreading it out over a million plus units,

Hasbro never releases numbers but simply add up the total retail outlets in the US alone and use a simple multiplier of 4 and it is a huge voluem, add in the world market and they can pretty much make and recoup anything,

This whole QA session can be stopped any time as far as I am concerned as nothing really ever comes out of it, Same old song and dance.

Offline jediwolf69

• The Lost 513th
  • Captain
  • the force well be with you always!
« Reply #512 on: February 23, 2010, 03:21:34 PM »
I would ove to see a new Aayla Secura, In the legends line. She needs a new figure. The CW one is 100% better then the EP3 one. Why You may Ask? If you can find the new CW Aayla pick her then compair the two figures. As For Darth Reven, I played the game as a female Reven, Where's that figure at? Another toy i'd like to see redone or retooled is the Tautaun, One with ball joins and a cut in the belly to put Luke in. I'm galde we have the ball joins. We could have ended up with the old way of joins, Way back when all I could do with my old figures was sit down, stand up, High 5's all around, Or the high step march. Any way I hope we can get over that fact that Hasbro well always do what they do no matter way.

May the Force be with you all

try not, do or do not, there is no try.

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
« Reply #513 on: February 23, 2010, 03:49:47 PM »
I would ove to see a new Aayla Secura, In the legends line. She needs a new figure. The CW one is 100% better then the EP3 one. Why You may Ask? If you can find the new CW Aayla pick her then compair the two figures.
I guess everybody's got their own opinion, but dude, you are trippin' on that. I just seen Clone Wars Aayla last week and passed because her head looks nothing like her cartoon counterpart. Deformed. Bad sculpting. Hondo looks like crap too. Those two figures look rushed. So you take a serious look at those and tell me the Clone Wars version is better and I will have to firmly disagree.
When I am buying figures I look real good at their faces. Make sure they aren't disfigured. I even compare 2 or 3 together and pick the best of them. There were 2 Aaylas and they were exactly the same so it wasn't a defect, it's just the way she is made.

Offline lambonspit

• Custom Vehicle Mistro!!
  • Lieutenant
  • "Execute Order 66"
    • lambonspit reviews and customs
« Reply #514 on: February 23, 2010, 04:35:28 PM »
The New Vintage U.K. Market.........D.O.A.

Great. What hope does Australia have if the UK market is going down the drain!! We're still lucky enough to have the legacy collection here in Adelaide, but we just started getting the Ep I wave from really early last year. They missed the wave with Luke and Leia and stopped Saga Legends too, only to bring them back in the new packaging (with figures i already have!!) :(

As for an Aayla Secura remould, i think she's perfect from Ep III, except she does not stand up at all!! And has anyone noticed that her right shoulder isn't properly attached. I can see straight through the shoulder of mine into the chest cavity.

Gun, Trigger, Pull

Offline jediwolf69

• The Lost 513th
  • Captain
« Reply #515 on: February 23, 2010, 05:30:18 PM »
I'm sorry but I have to say No! She needs to be remade, She only has 4 figures. And the CW Aayla that I have looks great Dude. The only thing I hate about the fig is the jet pack, And yes I do the same thing when buying toys. I found the new comm Cody and sat there for about a go 30 mins looking at 4 figs to pick just one. Now the one I have I can't put the lightsaber on his belt. But I got the best one. So in closing Aayle needs A new mold.

P.S.
My Aayla from Ep3 Has the leg trouble, She never stands with out a base.

Offline EliteVideoCore

• The customizer from the north!
  • Lieutenant
  • I am EliteVideoCore in the chatroom
« Reply #516 on: February 23, 2010, 05:49:56 PM »
Dear, Hasbro
            In the Clone Wars line 2010 wave 1 we got a new clone trooper sculpt for Commander Stone. Said sculpt does not retain standard Clone Wars clone trooper super articulation.  Why were the ankles and abdominal articulation removed in this sculpt? Will the sculpt be altered in the future to accompany the missing points of articulation? Will this become the new default sculpt for the clone troopers of was it a "one hit wonder"?

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
« Reply #517 on: February 23, 2010, 06:50:36 PM »
I'm sorry but I have to say No! She needs to be remade, She only has 4 figures. And the CW Aayla that I have looks great Dude. The only thing I hate about the fig is the jet pack, And yes I do the same thing when buying toys. I found the new comm Cody and sat there for about a go 30 mins looking at 4 figs to pick just one. Now the one I have I can't put the lightsaber on his belt. But I got the best one. So in closing Aayle needs A new mold.

P.S.
My Aayla from Ep3 Has the leg trouble, She never stands with out a base.

We can do this "My opinion is fact/I gotta get the last word thing all day. Like I said everyone's got their own opinion. You answered the whole question right there, "she's got 4 figures." My point exactly, now they need to concentrate on Jedi that haven't been released. So take your Episode III Aayla, use some hot glue like I do, and glue her to a stand like I did. My whole point to this is we only get to ask Hasbro questions every few weeks and people are submitting questions that have already been answered or asking them to remake characters that don't need to be updated(Rancor Keeper).

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #518 on: February 23, 2010, 08:32:06 PM »
Dear, Hasbro
            In the Clone Wars line 2010 wave 1 we got a new clone trooper sculpt for Commander Stone. Said sculpt does not retain standard Clone Wars clone trooper super articulation.  Why were the ankles and abdominal articulation removed in this sculpt? Will the sculpt be altered in the future to accompany the missing points of articulation? Will this become the new default sculpt for the clone troopers of was it a "one hit wonder"?

I believe this has been asked and answered at least once or twice in other recent Q&A's. I regret I don't have the details to pass on, but a quick search at RS might provide the info you are looking for...

Offline jediwolf69

• The Lost 513th
  • Captain
« Reply #519 on: February 23, 2010, 11:50:49 PM »
Sorry I don't want to fight, I was just added my 2 cents. If I may just point out one thing. How many vaders are there? How many Lukes, And so on. Yes I'd love more Aayla but I'd like to see more jedi and Sith, Did say I want it now, no I said "I'd love to see One" but I know it well never be And Your opinion is only that your Opinion It's not fact, I'm sorry Mike but The only resin I said I'd like to see a new toy is there's this custom this guy Or girl is working on (of Aayla) that is just the best looking custom I'v seen, And hasbro needs to open their eyes and smell the maple nut crunch. So lets move on shall we.

p.s.
Mike what are you hoping to see or would like to see from Hasblow?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #520 on: February 24, 2010, 06:33:35 AM »
Ok folks, if you want to personally debate whether a figure ought to be made please start a thread in the hot topics section and go for it as long as you are respectful. We all think figures need to be made that another might not think is important. Please lets keep this place for comments about the questions we get back and for new questions as if this gets too crowded I am gonna have a heck of a time going through it to get questions for next round.

Offline JTrooper

• Master Toy Maker
  • Colonel
  • Mater Toy Maker
« Reply #521 on: February 24, 2010, 11:00:52 AM »
Question for Hasbro

Will we ever see a Republic Commando on it's on carded and with no paint features.
This will be a perfect time to do this with Clone Wars bring some of the Commando that took aslem on Mandalor.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #522 on: February 24, 2010, 12:09:14 PM »
Question for Hasbro

Will we ever see a Republic Commando on it's on carded and with no paint features.
This will be a perfect time to do this with Clone Wars bring some of the Commando that took aslem on Mandalor.
There was a variation of this question answered this week on another site. I will try to find it and put it in the round up thread.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #523 on: February 24, 2010, 01:26:44 PM »
Folks, if your post is not either a question, a response to a question we have been given, or a follow up to a question someone has submitted (like Clint just did), then I am removing your post. I have got to keep this clean or I will never be able to find the questions to submit for our Q and A rounds!

Offline Psyclone

• Commander
  • "A comMAHND post for the EMpiah!"
    • Psyclone Design
« Reply #524 on: February 27, 2010, 09:06:59 AM »
1. Dear Hasbro,

Will we be seeing an re-release or even an upgrade to the Imperial Shuttle in the near future - possibly for the ROTJ anniversary?  If no upgrade could we at least get a re-paint?  The last offering was great but a bit too dirty and a nice clean, pure white version would be nice.

0r

2.  Dear Hasbro,

Is there any chance at all we will se an Imperial  Sentinel Landing Craft as seen in the New Hope SE and the many SW games out there?  If so, any idea when?