Author Topic: Hasbro Q&A  (Read 281201 times)

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
Re: Hasbro Q&A
« Reply #990 on: November 14, 2011, 02:20:31 PM »
Wow a Malgus figure would be awesome. If they don't mess it up. I am excited about that.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #991 on: November 16, 2011, 01:46:22 PM »
Doc's Sep question will go. I aim to send this last round in by tomorrow so what should our last question be?

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
« Reply #992 on: November 16, 2011, 01:56:15 PM »
dear hasbro, with the release of the commemorative packs, will there be expanded universe packs as well?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #993 on: November 17, 2011, 12:32:04 PM »
Questions sent in.

The Sep question and USD's TOR Question were submitted. Lets hope we get real answers!

Offline Rune Haako

• Commander
« Reply #994 on: November 26, 2011, 01:54:33 PM »
New question,

Hasbro this is concerning the SW:TCW Battle Droid figure, will you ever release a basic carded regular infantry version that has the Firefighter Battle Droid's extra-articulated arms, and the Class 1 Fleet Separatist Speeder Pilot Battle Droid's extra-articulated legs, so that we'll have a more articulated animated Battle Droid?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 07:40:06 AM by Rune Haako »

Offline JLaban4

• Commodore
  • The only good lizard, is a dead lizard.
    • Follow this link to see my customs and other videos
« Reply #995 on: November 28, 2011, 05:44:34 AM »
Dear Hasbro;

Now that we've seen the Clone Wars Season 4 Umbara arc, will we see figures of the Clones that we saw like Dogma, Tup, AT-RT drivers, Waxer, Kix, Hardcase, Jesse, 501st and 212th clones and Fives. Also will we see some Umbarans and their vehicles?

Offline DeltaSquadSev11

• Lieutenant
« Reply #996 on: December 01, 2011, 01:22:22 PM »
Dear Hasbro;

Now that we've seen the Clone Wars Season 4 Umbara arc, will we see figures of the Clones that we saw like Dogma, Tup, AT-RT drivers, Waxer, Kix, Hardcase, Jesse, 501st and 212th clones and Fives. Also will we see some Umbarans and their vehicles?
Great question, mate. Definitly somethimg I want to know as well.

As for my new question, here we go:
Dear Hasbro
At 2011 Toy Fair, you said we would be seeing multiple figures from the Mortis arc in season 3. Almost a year on, we still have no word on any Mortis figures. Will we still be seeing some figures from that arc in the future? Also, besides the two Savage Opress's and the soon to be released Commando Boss, will we see anything else from the Nightsisters arc? Finally, will anything else from the Citadel arc soon be joining Even Piell?

Just a few points I really want to see adressed, especially the Mortis one. It's been almost a whole year since we were told we would get multiple figures from that arc, and still nothing revealed. I really hope that gets adressed...

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #997 on: December 01, 2011, 01:27:50 PM »
Wow, some great questions we will have if they continue this. We have submitted our questions for the final round and have not yet heard if they are going to continue this after this last round of answers are in. I have heard some rumors and they are not at all positive at this point, but you know what listening to rumors will get you.

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #998 on: December 01, 2011, 02:57:43 PM »
When you have to start fielding questions that read like intel/counter-intel analysis documents, you get scared and clam up...   ;D

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #999 on: December 06, 2011, 08:29:27 AM »
Well we recieved our last set of answers for this round of the Q and A Sessions. You win some and you loose some. I will let you figure out whether we won or lost after you read the answers.

1)Throughout the Star Wars: The Clone Wars line, there has been a distinct lack of Separatist characters being made into figures other than Droids and high-profile characters like Grievous, Ventriss, or Dooku. Will we be seeing some new Separatist leaders in the TCW line at some point? That's not just counting generals like Osi Sobeck and Wat Tambor - how about a Lux Bonteri figure, possibly in his season 4 gear?

Our focus remains on more central characters who appear across multiple story arcs (always with some exceptions, of course). The Separatists are solid characters, but from a kid standpoint we believe there is greater interest in other areas, such as Jedi, Sith, Clones, etc.

2)We know your priority is to "stick with characters kids know well", but, seeing as the Old Republic boasts SOOO many figures that are bound to sell well, can we expect to see you abandon this temporarily in favor of the TOR figures, in the upcoming Vintage or following regular figure lines, as to present more characters from the game? The "Fan's Choice" poll here at the 'Yards resulted in multiple TOR characters on the list, so it's quite apparent we would like to see a good deal of new stuff from The Old Republic. And if so, any hints on what characters might see 3 and 3/4 life?

We are VERY excited about The Old Republic and the very rich character selections. You can expect some of these excellent figures to be sprinkled into the line.

I would be pretty surprised to see Hasbro continue these Q and A Sessions after this, but hey there is always hope and we do get a good nugget every so often.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 08:54:00 AM by Tamer »

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #1000 on: December 06, 2011, 08:43:31 AM »
I like their answer about TOR figures, but instead of sprinkles I want to see a showering of figures, lol.

Offline Rune Haako

• Commander
« Reply #1001 on: December 06, 2011, 10:09:33 AM »
So in other words, don't expect to ever see another Separatist figure released ever again in SW:TCW line.

Hopefully this means we'll see more of them released in the Vintage line then, since it's collector focused, and not kid.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 10:27:21 AM by Rune Haako »

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #1002 on: December 06, 2011, 06:39:07 PM »
The answer is yes. the question is when? I sense a tru exclusive tor pack coming.............

Offline Rune Haako

• Commander
« Reply #1003 on: December 07, 2011, 05:32:59 AM »
New question,

Hasbro, does the no new Separatist figures in the SW:TCW line include Separatist Droids as well, or will you continue to release new and repainted/retooled droids such as the Sniper Droideka?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 05:36:18 AM by Rune Haako »

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #1004 on: December 07, 2011, 05:42:15 AM »
I agree with Clint and Tom. I too want to be showered not sprinkled on.