Author Topic: Hasbro Q&A  (Read 281233 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Hasbro Q&A
« Reply #810 on: May 05, 2011, 07:31:09 AM »
Ok. I have been waiting for one of you to phrase this one, but I am gonna try it out.

Having recently finished up viewing the Season 3 Finale of The Clone Wars with the Episodes Padawan Lost and Wookie Hunt we were immersed into the history of the Trandoshans versus the Wookies. Hands down I think I can speak for everyone when I say I would love to see specific figures and vehicles made for every character in these episodes and was wondering if you could release any specific details on which Trandoshans/Wookies are going to be made and if we are going to see any of the great Trandoshan Skiffs (MSP80 Pteroptors) perhaps in a battlepack or in a mini-rig vehicle offering?

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #811 on: May 05, 2011, 03:12:33 PM »
i was hoping to see a question like that !!!!

May the Force be with you !

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #812 on: May 05, 2011, 03:22:27 PM »
Well thought out questions like that are really gonna get my attention folks. One liners or a simple are we gonna get this without some reasoning isn't gonna get us a good answer from Hasbro. Trust me we have went that route and got a fairly quick no or we'll see.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #813 on: May 14, 2011, 07:10:19 PM »
Ok, I am gonna add another one this time of the vintage line variety.

We are all eagerly awaiting the release of Captain Fordo who we think is gonna be the hit of the summer. We are extremely psyched that he is also going to come with two helmet sculpts including one from the first anime version of The Clone Wars. My question is does this mean that we may be seeing other Clone Wars or TCW Clones make their way into the Vintage Line Up and if so any hints on who might be cloning up on Kamino right now?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 06:34:19 PM by Tamer »

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #814 on: May 15, 2011, 05:06:53 AM »
that was from 2003-4 version shawn, not the clone wars right now.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #815 on: May 15, 2011, 07:40:31 AM »
that was from 2003-4 version shawn, not the clone wars right now.

Good point, but they said they were not going to make any of the anime clones in the regular line so I will ammend it to include that note. I just want to see if they will say yes we are gonna make a few.

Cmon folks, lets get some well thought out questions in here. I will be posting the two best for each line (TCW and Vintage) in our combined Q and A submission section for other SW Sites and it won't hurt my feelings in the least to see you guys write better questions.

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #816 on: May 15, 2011, 02:27:14 PM »
Dear Hasbro,
         I would like to ask you guys if we're going to get more ROTJ figures, vehicles, and playsets next year? For example: an Endor style AT-AT, Ewok Village, Slave Leia, Lando in disguise (Jabba's Palace), Luke and Leia in Endor gear, more Ewoks,$ new Boba Fett sculpt $, and bigger Slave 1 w/new frozen Han Solo sculpt.

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #817 on: May 15, 2011, 08:40:14 PM »
dear hasbro

why have you only released the new type of republic gunship (crumb bomber)  as a exclusive instead of a general release and will u re-realse it generally with maybe new color scheme ?

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #818 on: May 16, 2011, 02:18:06 AM »
Dear Hasbro,
         I would like to ask you guys if we're going to get more ROTJ figures, vehicles, and playsets next year? For example: an Endor style AT-AT, Ewok Village, Slave Leia, Lando in disguise (Jabba's Palace), Luke and Leia in Endor gear, more Ewoks,$ new Boba Fett sculpt $, and bigger Slave 1 w/new frozen Han Solo sculpt.
we already have a perfect slave leia, and a perfect boba fett

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #819 on: May 16, 2011, 06:54:12 AM »
dear hasbro

why have you only released the new type of republic gunship (crumb bomber)  as a exclusive instead of a general release and will u re-realse it generally with maybe new color scheme ?

Was this the last LAAT release? I think it was. I say we mod this question to add a bit more background and add perhaps what one we would like to see!

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #820 on: May 16, 2011, 08:07:45 PM »
Dear Hasbro,
we already have a perfect slave leia, and a perfect boba fett

I'll give you Slave Leia, but the Boba Fett figures are hardly perfect. I think we all learned this from Darklord 1967.  bbfet

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #821 on: May 17, 2011, 06:16:45 PM »
I'll give you Slave Leia, but the Boba Fett figures are hardly perfect. I think we all learned this from Darklord 1967.  bbfet

I totally agree with that. I was talking with him a few weeks ago and he said he was almost ready to give a new update on that already awesome custom.

Offline JLaban4

• Commodore
  • The only good lizard, is a dead lizard.
    • Follow this link to see my customs and other videos
« Reply #822 on: May 18, 2011, 08:18:47 AM »
I've got a question:

Hasbro, Are you going to make any Clone wars ARC troopers with removable helmets?

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #823 on: May 18, 2011, 10:44:12 AM »
Hasbro, are you going to come out with a Clone Wars Battle Pack with the Republic Commandos known as Delta Squad that appear in the episode " Witches of the Mist" from season 3 of the Clone Wars on Cartoon Network?

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #824 on: May 20, 2011, 09:11:53 PM »
clonesniper yes hasbor is going to release the delta squad .

tamer please do rephrase my question , my english is not good and sometime hard to make the point i want.