Imperial Community > Sports

NFL 2011

<< < (2/7) > >>

Tamer:

--- Quote from: UnitedStatesDemocrat on June 30, 2011, 01:31:15 PM ---How about Fantasy Football?  Will there be another ISY League, this year?  (I'm quite saddened, for  I missed out on last year's...   :-\  )

--- End quote ---

I am sure we will have one if we have football. Count on it. As I recall we do our draft sometime toward the end of August so we have some time yet. I know I am game!

vader9900:
Multiply the average ticket cost of $75 x 75,000. The owners will give in. There will be NFL Football by week 1, there is too much lost money at stake. I just can't wait till there is an agreement and see the Chinese Fire Drill with the 400+ free agents, it will be fun to watch. The caliber of play this year will suck though!

Tamer:
I agree with you. The NFL channel is showing shots of the voluntary practices and there is just no direction I have seen in any of them. Some are doing one thing while others are just sitting around. I bet some of the coaches are going stir crazy just watching those practices. The quality of play might be interesting.

Reconsgt:
Well the season is now upon us, I can't wait for the reigning Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers to take the field Thursday night. I have my tickets, a new jersey, the next day off of work and a ride home ;) all lined up. Should be one heck of an opening game. For a crappy offseason of what ifs, it's good to see the real thing kick off, though the lack of an offseason worries me, and like all teams, this last round of cuts has me wondering but I never would have thought GB would win it all after the multitude of injuries last years so anything can happen. Only certainty at this moment is every team is undefeated :)

Tamer:
Wow Wayne, sounds like you have a great week of football planned. I am envious.

I hear you about your favorite team as I am feeling some of those same things about my Steelers. The preseason seemed like such a waste and ultimately gave us an IR list way too long for my tastes. We may end up need Leftwich before the season is out the way Ben holds onto the ball and gets sacked so much, but I guess Dixon might get his shot. I think we have a very nice WR upside even if I am not sold on our running game yet. It is gonna be a fun week I agree though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version