Author Topic: Revenge  (Read 4056 times)

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
Re: Revenge
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2010, 12:44:21 AM »
great man!

Thank you! Hey! Thank you!
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline commanderCharlie

• Captain
  • need republic commando action figures!!
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2010, 05:12:49 AM »
very good !!!!!!!!!! :)

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2010, 10:47:53 AM »
Part 4: Nagi vs. Bounty Hunters...in SPACE!

"...And that's why those men were trying to kill me." Kada said, concluding her story. Then she noticed Nagi was asleep. "Hey Naga! Get up!" she yelled. Nagi woke up and replied, "Its Nagi."

Nagi was still half-asleep until laser fire started hitting his 3-Z light freighter. He ran up to the cockpit and saw a Star Destroyer up ahead.

"How the hell did the hit us! We're not even in their range yet!" Nagi yelled. Kada sat in the copilot seat and looked at the radar.

"That wasn't the Empire. The radar shows three starfighters, Z-95 starfighters." Kada said.

"Bounty Hunters... Kada! Take control of the starboard cannons and try to take them out! I'll make sure we don't get blown to smithereens." Nagi said. Kada controlled the 3-Z's blaster cannons quite well, but the Z-95's were to quick.

"I can't hit them, there to fast!" Kada exclaimed.

"Then we have no other choice. We're going to need the Empire to win this battle." Nagi said as he sent the 3-Z on a course for the Star Destroyer. Luckily the Z-95's followed them.

Meanwhile, inside the Star Destroyer...

"Lieutenant, look! That 3-Z light freighter is heading right for us! Order the turbolasers to shoot it down!" Captain Arkus ordered Lieutenant Ja'ked.

"But Captain, look! Z-95's! Those have been used in rebellions against us in this sector!" Lietenant Ja'ked said to Captain Arkus.

"Fire the turbolasers at those Z-95's!" Captain Arkus ordered.

"Firing turbolasers, sir." one of the crew members said. The Star Destroyer's turbolasers destroyed the Z-95's that were chasing Nagi. Then, Captain Arkus sent a transmission to Nagi's 3-Z.

"This is Imperial Captain Arkus to unknown freighter, identify yourself!" Captain Arkus demanded.

"Um, I'm...Carth Onassi and my copilot is uhh... Bastilla Shan." Nagi said.

"Now you're making up names!" Kada yelled at Nagi, "I'm Kada Wulfthane and this is Nagu Sprigfeel!" Kada said to Captain Arkus.

"It's Nagi Springfield!" Nagi yelled, then he covered his mouth.

"Nagi Springfield... Lieutenant! Activate the tractor beam and bring them in!" Captain Arkus ordered.

"Um, I'm not Nagi Springfield!" Nagi said to the Captain while waving his hand in front of the commlink.

"Yes you are!" Captain Arkus yelled.

"Dammit, it didn't work." Nagi said while scratching the back of his head and chuckling.

The tractor beam did activate and brought in Nagi's 3-Z light freighter. When they were in the hangar, stormtroopers surrounded the ship, and Nagi, Kada, and R2-J25 came down.

J25 gave a worried chirp to Nagi, and his master replied, "Don't worry J25. We'll be fine!"

End of Part 4
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2010, 11:38:45 AM »
great man!!

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2010, 02:23:39 PM »
great story
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2010, 10:26:52 AM »
Part 5: The Empire again

The hangar was filled with stormtroopers, wearing armor as white as the snow on Hoth. Their shiny E-11 blaster rifles were pointed at Nagi, Kada, and R2-J25. A stormtrooper commander approached them. Finally, some weathered armor with blue markings instead of that boring, shiny white.

"Weapons please." the stormtrooper commander said. Nagi put his lightsaber, his DL-44, his E-11, his Wookie Bowcaster, his Imperial Heavy Repeater, his Bolan Arms Flechette Gun, his Stouker Concussion rifle, and his Merr Sonn rocket launcher to the commander.

"Sergeant!" the commander yelled, "Help me out with all this!" A stormtrooper walked up to the commander and took some of the weapons. Kada gave the commander some thermal detonators and am L-23 blaster pistol.

"The Captain wants to see you." The commander said to Nagi.

"Lead the way, plastic boy." Nagi said, while at gunpoint.

On the bridge, Captain Arkus examined his new prisoners.

"Nagi Springfield," Arkus said, "I expected someone with your reputation to be a little... older. And this must be your sweetheart." Arkus said, pointing at Kada.

"She's not my girlfriend!" Nagi said.

"Sure, whatever you say. And what a cute little R2 unit." Arkus said. He wanted to pet him, but J25 zapped him, "Feisty, aren't we?" Arkus said to the droid.

"Capain Arkus, we have their cells ready." A stormtrooper said.

"Yes, take them away." Arkus commanded.

"Trust me Arkus," Nagi threatened, "you won't live to see the day the Empire is destroyed!" Nagi picked up Captain Arkus with the Force, and he was screaming for help. The stormtroopers pointed their E-11 blaster rifles at him and he said, "Stop! Put your weapons down, or your commander will die!"

The stormtroopers put down their weapons. Nagi smiled, but then, he heard a lightsaber activate, he looked down and saw the blade in his stomach. Nagi slowly fell to the ground, barely alive. The last thing Nagi saw before blacking out was Darth Vader walk forward and order the stormtroopers to take away Kada and J25, and Kada yelling out to Nagi, telling him to get up, but quickly, the darkness came over him like a shroud.

End of Part 5

-HK-47

Offline commanderCharlie

• Captain
  • need republic commando action figures!!
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2010, 10:45:45 AM »
uh oh great chapter man

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2010, 01:58:12 PM »
yep, great chapter!

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2010, 02:41:12 PM »
a very cool read !
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2010, 08:22:51 PM »
The stories on hold for a little while. Need to think of ideas.

-Jack
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2010, 11:24:35 AM »
Hello readers of my story. I'm sorry to say this, but I'm canceling this story. I lost the ideas for the next parts of the story. But don't worry, because I will be making another story soon.
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
  • "I will sharpen my teeth upon this boy's bones!"
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2010, 05:22:29 PM »
And I was really liking this story!

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2010, 10:38:00 AM »
me too!