Author Topic: Nahdar Vebb mailaway figure  (Read 10331 times)

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
Re: Nahdar Vebb mailaway figure
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2010, 05:02:19 PM »
Hmm...I'm guessing that it'd actually be cheaper to have someone from the U.K. pick them up and ship them here.  It's not just the $6.99 shipping, but the 5 UPCs from figures at $8 each, making them $47 each.  At 7.99 GBP with shipping, I'd guess that they'd be about half price...

i'm betting that shipping to the U.S. wont be more than £4-£5 = $21.10 in total £7.99 + £5 p+p
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2010, 10:47:28 AM »

Here is the skippy from the email I got from Hasbro today:

1. Collect and save the UPC codes of any 5 figures from the Star Wars® Build a Droid (87535 Asst.), Saga Legends (87995 Asst.), Star Wars®: The Clone Wars™ (87638 or 94736 Asst.), or the Vintage (87568 Asst.) collections.

2. Print redemption form

3. Put the completed certificate in a stamped envelope including all 5 UPC codes and a check or money order for $6.99 (US) or $8.99 (Can.), made out to Figure Redemption Inc., and mail to:

Star Wars® 2009 Premium Item Offer
PO Box 10790
Bozeman MT 59719-0790

All requests must be postmarked by June 30, 2010.

4. Your exclusive Nahdar Vebb™ figure will be mailed to you approximately 6-8 weeks from receipt of your redemption request.
This offer is good for a limited time only and while supplies last.
Official Redemption Certificate must be postmarked by June 30, 2010 and received by July 8, 2010.

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2010, 04:34:30 PM »
Maybe somebody can help me out. How do you tell what assortment the upc's are from? I know I have 5 of them that will work but the numbers don't match the one's that the certificate says is acceptable.

Offline dana.raye.smith

• Commodore
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2010, 10:36:47 AM »
When I sent in for mine, I used an assortment of  UPCs  ranging from the old packaging 30th  Aniversary line to the first Clone Wars line figures and all Legacy and Build a Droid lines up to the latest ones. They were all accepted.
I have not tried using the battlepack, twopacks (like rex and fives) or comic pack UPCs, but have heard they might be usable.
Not sure this helps, but that is what I know I have used.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2010, 12:01:04 PM »
nahdar vebb on sale at argos in the UK  for ....£3.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2010, 01:16:32 PM »
Buy me one and send it to me Wraithnine! Just Joking. Yeah, thanks Dana.Raye.Smith. I sent about 7-8 upcs just in case because one or two of them weren't valid. I couldn't tell which wave they came out(Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Kit Fisto). I think the Han and Luke upc's were from the BAD stormtrooper version and the Kit Fisto I think was from Clone Wars but I sent in a bunch just to make sure since the deadline was approaching and I didn't want to miss out. After I heard that some people got letters in the mail saying they weren't getting their Qui Gon and Eopie, I figured I better get my butt in gear. I'm sure I'll be alright. Thanks though. They need to make the numbering system on the mail away coupon and the Upc's easier to "figure" out. I'm sure I wasn't the only one confused on this. What about some Mom that their kid wants Nahdar Veeb but they can't figure out which upc's are valid?

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2010, 05:36:50 AM »
They are a TRU exclusive here but i don't have a store close to me......lol

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2010, 07:17:42 AM »
exclusives are cool, but they are a pain in the butt.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2010, 05:20:29 PM »
got the typical note the other day from Hasbro stating the usual " we received more requests for this figure than was originally forcast" message that pushed back the shipment date for my Nahdar Vebb figs till Oct 30. "they owe me 4"

How soon, I wonder, can we expect to be getting the same note for the more popular Rocket Firing Boba Fett mail in?