Author Topic: Luke Sprywalker's Custom Action Figures Reloaded 12-28 Lt. Feng!  (Read 75954 times)

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Thanks Stefan!

OK I am back today with 3 more figures from ROTJ!

First up is the Human gunner on the Sail Barge that takes the Nikto's spot after he bites the dust.

Hat Sculpt

The Luke Bespin body is a bit short and this guy is tall so I am adding Death Star Gunner boots to these legs. I sliced off the front of the feet and will dremel and sand this area untill it looks like taller boots. Then drill a hole and insert articulated feet to add height.

Reference shot.

and here he is...

I will have new shots of him on the Sail Barge at C6 in just over a month!

Here is the final WIP of the Weequay Gunner that pops out the window of the Sail Barge then battles Luke on the deck. You just can't keep a good Weequay down! I have changed out his lower tinik and the skirt for a longer more accurate version.

Reference shot...

and Done!

The third figure for today is Ardon "Vapor" Crell. He can be seen behind Jabba when Bosh is negotiating with Jabba.

Reference shot...

and a group shot of this wave so far...

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
mate they are looking superb!
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Wow, all this and we have to say,

Congrats on being selected to the first ever Star Wars Celebration Customizing Panel!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 03:51:26 PM by Tamer »

Offline kreeper2

• Brigadier
YOU BADASS YOU!!!!

Offline botwt

• Brigadier
    • Botwt's Star Wars Figure Collection
Wow, all this and we have to say,

Congrats on being selected to the first ever Star Wars Celebration Customizing Panel!
Ditto!!!

Well done mate! :)

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Thanks so much Shawn, Kreeper2 and botwt! I tell you I have been on cloud 9 this last month. Though it was killing me that Lucas Film said we could not talk about it yet. Anyhow, I am just glad that our community is getting some recognition. This should be a huge boost for our chosen art form in that department. I look forward to meeting all of you that are able to make it to C6! We have been told the customizing panel will be on Sunday, not sure on the time or room number yet. I will sure keep everyone posted on the info.

Offline clone10

• Brigadier
Awesome job man, those figures are dead on like those dudes in the images. :o

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
I officially declare this the Day of Sprywalker!

Spry, I think this is phenomenal and it looks like you have been sculpting for years. Talk about adding something awesome to your already great bag of tricks. Human Guard on the front page.

I am so happy for you and that customizing panel too. I can't wait to watch it.

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
Happy Sprywalker day!!! I cannot wait till C6!  Still amazing me that this is going to happen. All three dudes rock!  0/

Offline Tankster

• Commander
epic greatness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline r1bb1t

• Custom Fanatic
  • Captain
I officially declare this the Day of Sprywalker!

Happy Sprywalker Day indeed! My reply will be in the form of a flash forward, to the year 2058, and the setting will be my living room, sitting with my children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren.

By this time, Luke Sprywalker Day has become a worldwide recognized official holiday, as many predicted. It has become such a phenomenon, it has absorbed all of the other holidays, and everything is celebrated on this one holy day. It is a day for gift giving and giving thanks, and celebrating our independence against bad customs. It is when a new year of Sprywalker begins, and at night, children of all ages dress up as their favorite Sprywalker custom.

As we sit around our beautifully lit Sprywalker tree, sharing gifts,  I begin to answer the many questions from the family.

One grandchild asks, "Is it true you were at the first Sprywalker Day celebration?" I reply, "Yes, I certainly was. Many of us were there. It was truly a special day."

Another person asks, "Is it true that when he was still in the womb, that his ultrasound revealed that there were two babies, but it turned out that what was thought to be a second baby was actually his massively enormous manhoo....." I stopped this question with a quick "STOP RIGHT THERE! That is extremely inappropriate, and secondly, of course it's true. It's been well documented in several hundred medical journals."

Another person asks, "Is it true that you remember when he was still a mortal?" I replied, "No, I don't. He was an immortal back then too. It just wasn't revealed until 2017, but we all had our suspicions."

By now, the turkey with all of the trimmings was set at the table, so we sat and ate and gave thanks to Luke Sprywalker on this glorious day, for all of the awesome customs he has given us to view.

Congratulations, L.E.. I am very happy for you. You are an inspiration to us all, and are perfect for the customizing board with Sillof and Dayton. Being there with you three is alone worth the admission price.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 11:29:23 AM by r1bb1t »

MY HOTH DIO VIDEO WIP
feature=share

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
HAHAHA!  nice one Barry  lol   and congratulations LE  you jammy beggar you!
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
WOW! Thanks Shawn! and thanks so much to all my friends who have commented. This place is so much fun!

Barry, you have once again made me laugh until...I wept. You are the best story teller I know! Thanks buddy.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
LOL! You are welcome Spry. If I had known that Zippy was gonna immortalize this day like this I would have announced it years ago!

Offline dr0d26

• Lieutenant
amazing work sprywalker..  ;)