Author Topic: I listed all my items that were collecting dust!  (Read 2452 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
I listed all my items that were collecting dust!
« on: March 24, 2012, 02:14:00 PM »
And everything has started off at 99 cents. You can't get rid of it if you don't start low! ;D

http://www.ebay.com/sch/slgroves8ppb/m.html

Good luck folks, there are some good items in there and maybe a chance at some great deals.

Offline zedhatch

• Commodore
Re: I listed all my items that were collecting dust!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 04:08:52 PM »
Dude how many proto fetts you got LOL.

Shame in about a month I would have had some extra cash to bid, and you gots stuff I wouldn't mind bidding on. 

Updates Mon-Fri every week, also reviews and much much more.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 06:21:27 PM »
Dude how many proto fetts you got LOL.

Shame in about a month I would have had some extra cash to bid, and you gots stuff I wouldn't mind bidding on. 

And now you tell me! I actually had those proto fetts here for sale for a little while with no biters. I am just trying to clear out some stuff I had lingering now that my new EE area is almost done. I am gonna make sure this one room is clutter free. Well try to.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 07:32:32 AM »
Shawn, I didn't see that Gentle Giant Boba Fett mini-bust there.  Perhaps the link for it got lost.  I'll be looking for that $0.99 bid on that guy later today!  ;D

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 07:49:23 AM »
Shawn, I didn't see that Gentle Giant Boba Fett mini-bust there.  Perhaps the link for it got lost.  I'll be looking for that $0.99 bid on that guy later today!  ;D

Well as they say I was born at night, but not last night. I just wish I could make up my mind about sticking to my OT TESB focus. Sometimes I see Clones and start to collect them again and then come to my senses. I had all those pops so I sent in for about a dozen of the new bobas too. I just don't have the space to collect like that anymore. I know you can associate.

As for Boba, wait till you see whats behind my glass doors when I get done. Boba will be at the front of the glass.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012, 04:59:10 PM »
Lots of good deals still abound. I messed up the daggone spelling on my ARC Troopler lot. Geesh. I just found out there is no edit after one bid. Bet that one goes low.

I am selling:

Proto Fetts
Rocket Firing Fett
Wal-Mart AT-ST
Wal-Mart Tie Bomber
Omega Squad
Shadow ARCs from Republic Elite Forces Pack
Loose Jango Fett (VTC Collection)
TCW Chewbacca and Aqua Droid
Clone Trooper Lot (Grey Clone Commander times two and Galactic Marine)

and don't forget about the Charity Auction.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 05:07:46 PM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 06:59:06 AM »
Less than five hours left, some of the prices for these are only a dollar or a little over.

My nonclutter obsession with my new collecting room just could be your gain!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 05:33:35 PM »
Well I lost me butt on some of my auctions and did good on a few. Oh well, better than sitting here cluttering up my room and collecting dust. Ok, here is my last item I will probably have for awhile (unless I loose my senses again):

Star Wars The Clone Wars Y-Wing Bomber

The box looks minty fresh to me. You guys know my obsession with good boxes and bubbles and cardbacks and what not. I started this off at ninety nine cents.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2014, 06:51:13 AM »
Well it has been over two years since I have sold on eBay and I started back again last week trying to sell my GG Jumbos. I really did like this line, but after moving them around my room for the upteenth time and knowing it would be a long time if ever that I would be able to give them the collecting space they deserve as well of the added cost of that new Wampa I decided it was time to get out of the GG Kenner Jumbos as well as the Sideshow Area (unless its a very specific item say for example an AT-AT Driver or a Hoth specific piece I like). I actually feel kind of relieved and had pretty good success this past week there (except for one tool who didn't pay) and thought hey I haven't listed those auctions here!

Tamer's Ebay Auctions Link

Look for more to go there soon including some of my prequel 3 and 3/4 inch stuff next week. I don't think I am gonna have time to get to that today, but there is no use for me to hold onto that stuff either!