Author Topic: the true mandalorian story by harry dixon  (Read 5228 times)

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
Re: the true mandalorian story by harry dixon
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2011, 12:49:08 PM »
Kurnu opened his eyes “ he’s awake ! “ someone exclaimed “ let me see … good , now we have to send the holomessage “ said a bandana wearing mandalorian

Perex IV

The music erupted from the speakers of a landspeeder “ I’m a rolling thunder pourin’ rain , I’m comin’ on like a hurricane !” . “ god I love this song “ shouted mandalore over the speakers . a chiming sound from mandalores commlink “ hello my mandalore how’s your life now ? “ said the digital voice of brokar , “ good , without your whiny voice though . any way have you done it ? “ asked mandalore “ yes , Mr resglee  it’s all done I’ve sent it to aghhh !” screamed brokar digitally “ brokar ! “ . “ your friend is unconscious Mr mandalore . you better tell your blue armoured friend that we’ve kidnapped his son . “ the voice faded away and the mysterious man hung up “ HELLS BELLS , they gunna get you down “ screamed the holograph of the rockstar .

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2011, 10:54:38 AM »
“ we have to call the clones “ said yorin , they were in a dark apartment surrounded by modified guns and mandalorian armour , yorin’s safe house “ yes , I’ll call triss , he’ll be the only one sober “ exclaimed iv’innyc  , a few minutes later ……

“ yes ? “ “ hi , triss can you and the clones get here ? “ asked iv’innyc “ yes, why ? is there any problem ? “ asked triss “ yes , kurnu was kidnapped and we need your help to find him “ said iv’innyc “ …. Okay , we’re coming “ triss ended the call at shouted at flak “ wake up flak ! get the others “

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2011, 02:59:54 PM »
The dead or dead floated through hyperspace …… 

4 hours later

The dead or dead landed on the pad’ and the loading ramp extended to the floor and 36 mandalorians walked out “ well , it looks like we have the whole force then !” said yorin excitedly “ yep , we’re all here for you yorin even 3 of the jungle boys have came to help! “ exclaimed  Z.L “ yeah we’ll always be here for ya yorin “ said panther ,the commander of the jungle ops squadron  “ now , where these frikkers ? “ asked razor one of the pilots in the gunship which flew alpha and omeg squadron into geonosis “ well brokar ALWAYS has his micro-transmitter gps device on him so where brokar is , is where kurnu is “ said mandalore “ well I vote we get some san-b 21’s it will fit well and they work better than pistols and ghostface’s rocket-attracting gun !” said dense , the clones all laughed and remembered when all the surface to air missiles landed on ghostface’s 67 husot dacta blaster rifle “ me and spook will provide sniper cover “ said triss , alphas famous sniper , recognized for his steely silence at the most important and critical times “ I agree on that “ muttered spook “ okay then , that’s the plan then , we fast-rope in there  smash the windows, throw in flashers , tap tap , x-ray’s down then we get the hostages out simple “

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2011, 06:02:57 AM »
an update soon SPOILER*  “Ahhh I remember geonosis” …  *