Author Topic: the true mandalorian story by harry dixon  (Read 5230 times)

Offline hannsfartknocker

• Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
  • Commodore
    • hannsfartknocker's youtube
Re: the true mandalorian story by harry dixon
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2010, 07:52:23 AM »
really great
"But… it was so artistically done."
-Thrawn's last words

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2010, 07:54:34 AM »
thanks

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2010, 08:19:38 AM »
Coruscant

“ god damnit ! “ shouted the chedian as he blasted yet another rounds at the converging wookies “ roosk get the ship and fire on sector 169 im going through the window !” screamed the chedian as he smashed the window with his rifle and threw a grappling hook onto a rising four-seated star fighter . he jumped as the first blaster cannons blasted out plasma “ woohoo suck on plasma hairy wookie “ shouted the chedian as he swung towards the ship , jumping from the hook , he landed athletically on the opening hatch and pressed a few buttons with his head , “ hiss arrkkkss “ slithered a trandoshan named roosk “ ah shut up and let him in “ yelled a gandus named jom kih “ yah let me in “ muttered the chedian “ hiss husss “ the trandoshan pressed a few buttons on the datapad and the hatch opened , roosk saw the the chedian was dirtier than usual , black muck scattered on his white bag trousers and the muck filled the beige skinned chest . “ hey brisk we gotta comm. From my family “ yelled a clone named tank , “ what do’s old bones want ? “ questioned brisk “ actually freah’s son wants you “
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 11:58:29 AM by beige-4 »

Offline hannsfartknocker

• Commodore
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2010, 12:53:59 PM »
suck on plasma hairy wookie
LOL :)
-Thrawn's last words

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2010, 12:55:12 PM »
yep with the chedian there will be humour

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2011, 12:41:38 PM »
the wait is over

The star fighter came out of hyperspace and in to the orbit of tattooine “ jom , me ,tank and roosk are going down to see freah’s son stay here and guard the ship call me if anything go’s wrong “ shouted brisk . the three bounty hunters walked into the miniature hanger and boarded their own star fighters , brisk in his custom eta-2 interceptor , tank in his snub fighter , and roosk in his custom winged-starfighter “ let’s go ! “ muttered brisk as he banked out of the ship’s hangar

Tattooine
“ any minute now and they’ll be here “ mumbled dense as he looked up into the blazing sky . “ the first thing to do is get are troops up we need to get mandalorians on are side bounty hunters , mercs anything on are side . “ said mandalore . three gleaming fighters rained down the sky and quickly landed the cockpits of each fighter opened up simultaneously and three figures jumped out . one was a chedian with a imperial corporal pauldron and a ponch with a thin belt at the chest holding a westar 34 blaster and the chedian who dense thought was brisk had the fur of a albinos wookie on his belt . next came tank in a white jacket and green cargo trousers and black boots  he shouted a hello at the crowd of clones and mandos , next out came a yellow jumpsuited trandoshan with a set of tribal tattoos on his skin . what came next was very surprising !

Offline hannsfartknocker

• Commodore
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2011, 12:57:38 PM »
really cool  :)
-Thrawn's last words

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2011, 12:38:16 PM »
just to clarify here are the names of each characters so far
the claw herosk trook
iv'iinyc fett
boba fett ( mentioned )
yorin orki
kurnu orki
brokar fesg
5.0 ( mentioned )
dense
biscay ( mentioned )
CT
ghostface
junker
Z.L ( ZELTRON LOVER )
yardie
det
mendos prudii ( mentioned )
tank
freah resglee ( mentioned )
brisk ( surname unknown )
roosk
jom kih
i think thats it

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2011, 01:27:35 PM »
mega bitesize !!
“ stop there ! “ shouted a sandtrooper “ osik ! “ shouted yorin as he ran back for his blaster , brisk quickly grabbed a blaster pistol and started firing at the sandtroopers “ cover fire !! move in move in !! “ words were shouted across the ranch as a ensuing battle took place “ here boy “ shouted brisk, in his reptilian voice , as he threw a blaster to kurnu , kurnu ran to the two praka trees in the rock “ valley “ as the family called it or a guest house as normal folk would call it . he quickly ducked down as a few plasma bolts hit the wall beside him “ holy fierfek “ he shouted , he sat behind the rock with his blaster faced ate the gate which protected him from people coming to get him . a figure appeared near the gate and kurnu fired a shot “ osik ! stop firing its me ! “ shouted yorin as he opened the gate with his blaster rifle turned towards the battle . “ dad what’s going on ! “ muttered kurnu “ nothing son just a misunderstanding , alright there’s been a slight change of plan you are going to tresdap with brisk , tank , dense and mandalore , me , uncle and the rest will go to perex IV and the clones will go to urik , okay ? “ stated yorin “ y.. yes dad “ stammered kurnu “ I’ll miss you “ said yorin “ now lets go outside “ said yorin standing up with his hand towards kurnu , he grabbed it and lurched up , they walked towards the ship , kurnu saw about 12 sandtrooper bodies across the sand , the trandoshan was picking weapons and bodies and lurching them in his fighter , the thing which horrified kurnu the most was brisk taking of his balaclava , tentacles rose out of a hole which kurnu assumed was his mouth and the tentacle busted into a stormtroopers chest , the whole body lurched and shivered and the tentacle came out quickly all bloody with a big red lump in its claw’s ! the hole opened and brisk swallowed the whole lot ! “ what are you lookin at kid ! “ said brisk , his red eyes gleaming “ i.. er “ stammered kurnu as he backed away and ran into a small gandus walking down a ramp “ hey ! watch where your going kid “ shouted the gandus “ sorry “ said kurnu “ your coming with me and the rest of us come on and strap your seat “ said the gandus , kurnu took one last glance at brisk , brisk was crouching next to the stormtrooper body with his whole hand in the dead man’s chest ! he quickly jumped into a seat next to dense . “ don’t worry kurnu it’s alright “

Offline hannsfartknocker

• Commodore
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2011, 02:28:21 PM »
you're really pumping these out
-Thrawn's last words

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2011, 03:25:52 PM »
Cool story! It flows nicely, and I like the dialogue. And of course the action is exciting.

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2011, 09:32:43 AM »
thanks guys ! and mason due to work im not really " pumping " them out as i need to hurry on these as i only have three hours a day at home so these storys may start to get slowed down . anyway i expect another chapter tonight or tomorrow as ive got a day off so prepare !

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2011, 01:17:44 PM »
there has to be a boring chapter  :P

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2011, 01:18:17 PM »
sorry forget to post the chapter  :P

The flight was long but what would you expect ? the ship entered the orbit of tresdap and hovered to a big skyscraper near the outskirts of tresdap spaceport , the ship landed at a small hanger at the top of the building .brisk got out of his seat first and flung himself down the ramp , roosk’s ship landed nearby and his head appeared out of the cockpit “ rwww gree “ slithered roosk as he jumped out feasting on a sandtroopers arm , dense placed his hand on kurnus shoulder and walked with him to a door “ go in here kurnu and wash and eat 8-cp will look after you “ said dense “ yes sir “ saluted kurnu as he walked into the glossy room “ up-to-date furniture and a huge holo-tv  ! “ gasped kurnu “ yeah , and its got more “ said dense as he opened a cupboard and a silver and green droid walked out . “ hello , I am 8-cp cyborg human relations droid how may I offer my services “ beckoned the droid “ get me a netre’gal and give the boy blue milk , kurnu didn’t like blue milk but he was thirsty so he drank it all in one gulp , “ now kurnu take off your beskar and get in the shower ! “ ordered dense as he sipped his black ale 

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2011, 11:36:47 AM »
listening to rock !

Kurnu came out and asked if there was anything to eat “ yes , there’s a bar down three levels here have it on me “ dense gave kurnu 100 credits “ spend it all , you need a time off for all that action back at the ranch “ said dense “ thanks “ kurnu opened the door and walked to the elevator “ get in squirm ball ! “ muttered a alien , kurnu felt a blaster’s barrel in his back “ giv’ me all your money rat ! “ said the alien , kurnu realized he still had his chest and abdomen armour on ! , kurnu pushed back and spun around and pistol-whipped the attacker with the assailant stunned , kurnu gave him a slicing uppercut “ eergghhh “ screamed the alien as he fell back against the wall firing his gun at kurnu , the initial shock-wave hit kurnu headfirst and knocked him to the glass , cracking it , hes entering the world of unconsciousness .