Author Topic: the true mandalorian story by harry dixon  (Read 5229 times)

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
the true mandalorian story by harry dixon
« on: August 29, 2010, 01:46:12 PM »
the old rancor pit of jabbas was changed into a gladiator pit by the son of jabba the hutt , rotta . one man fought his way to a final against the gladiator king , the claw . the man won against the claw crowning himself MANDALORE THE VENGEFULL.

the steamy bar was at its busiest because of the final and many spaces were filled , brokar ran towards the gate where he saw the claw sitting on a rock sharpening his axe , the new guy who made it to the final sat in the corner rubed a rock on his sword making it spark , revealing his face for half a second , a unshaved face with a scar on the temple looked towards brokar and smiled , " i can't beileve it " brokar muttered to himself

the battle had started , the gladiator who nobody new put on his gold visorless helmet on witch everyone knew was mandalorian , the claw was grinning a evil smile while swinging his axe , the anonymous fighter held his sword two-handed and edged closer towards the king of fighting and quickly striked upwards , the claw easily deflected the attack and punched his foe in the ribs. the claw advanced on him and raised his axe preparing to strike, but the gladiator quickly swinged his sword slicing a chunk of flesh from claw's stomach , then he jumped up and took a dagger from a sheath and stabbed the claw's wrist he then stabbed him with his sword , he withdrew the sword then looked up at brokar , brokar was surprised he was looking at him  but then realised and nodded his head , at that moment the gladiator turned his blade making it slice claw's head off , blood splurted from the wound rapidly . then the gladiator threw his sword to the sandy floor and looked up at the cheering crowd " I AM MANDALORE THE VENGEFULL , ROTTA WILL LET ME FREE OR I WILL ASSASINATE HIM !" he shouted . the responce was blaster fire from guards , mandalore dodged the bolts as they sizzeled from gun barrels , mandalore threw a blade at the control system and as the gate opened he threw himself at the guard and a muffled crack came from the neck as he snapped it . from that day on nobody knew where mandalore was , he dissapeard from the face of the universe only one man knew where he was   please comment more to come
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 01:50:29 PM by tmfmeatbag!! »

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
Re: the true mandalorian story by harry dixon
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 01:24:31 AM »
very cool and fluid ,
in the words of Barney Gumble ....

I LIKE IT!
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 01:16:26 PM »
thanks mate really appreciate it

Offline hannsfartknocker

• Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
  • Commodore
    • hannsfartknocker's youtube
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 05:28:32 PM »
very nice, the glatiator aspect was a nice twist from star wars. :)
"But… it was so artistically done."
-Thrawn's last words

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 11:27:07 AM »
wait no more heres the second chapter please comment

“ well ? “ . mandalore and broker were sitting in a cabin with a glass of tihaar each , the cabin was in the southern hemisphere where the grass is green and the wind cold . “ if I say that I’m mandalore they’ll try and hang me . “ mandalore exclaimed “ better than my kona’huse “ broker muttered “ anyway , how are the bassiliks ? “ asked mandalore , in his gold beskar’gam “ last in the galaxy and still lookin’ good “
“ good, on the bad note boba fett died yesterday “ mandalore sipped his tihaar , it was venuh plant tihaar very rare and expensive across the galaxy “ yes , I heard , poor boba where ever he is . the only reasonable manda’yaim is dead …” broker looked down at his yellow beskar and pounded his hand against the exquisite metal “ you are the mand’alor may you thrive . “ saluted broker , standing . “ at ease . I don’t need the salute , I need the people to listen ner vod , that’s what I need . “ commanded mandalore “ just people “

Kona’huse means village ( sorry if village is something else I only read imperial commando )
Tihaar means a wine/champagne made out of berries and herbs
Beskar is metal from mandalore
Beskar’gam means iron skin
Bassiliks well look on wookie I don’t know every thing
Ner vod means brother or friend
Manda’yaim and manda’lor are the mandalorian for mandalore
Venuh plant . I made that up  ;D

Offline hannsfartknocker

• Commodore
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 01:05:08 PM »
that is so cool. :)
-Thrawn's last words

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 01:31:33 PM »
did it especially for ya

Offline hannsfartknocker

• Commodore
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2010, 12:06:16 AM »
thanks. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
-Thrawn's last words

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2010, 12:58:01 PM »
han i'll be addidng some more in a hour or so .
can't wait for the  ;)   ;)  custom   ::)  i did'nt say anything  :-X

Offline hannsfartknocker

• Commodore
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2010, 01:07:13 PM »
can't wait
-Thrawn's last words

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2010, 01:47:04 PM »
wait no more
“ hello old friend “ mandalore stood next to the pineos tree his gleaming armour reflected by the twin sun’s of tatooine  “ is that you ? “ asked the green armoured mandalorian “ yes it’s me you old shabuire “ answered mandalore “ last I heard of you was when you was in a pit fighting like a dog “ exclaimed the mando , mandalore checked his fingernails “ you know me iv “ mandalore straightened up “ well im trying to go for mandalore “ said mandalore , iv’iinyc walked over to him “ well , you know the jedi order “ whispered iv “ yes ?” “ well my boy’s want to fight , if your doing any campaigns , me and the clones are here , so is yorin , prudii and yorin’s son .” offered iv’iinyc “ well , the jedi are a pain in the shebse but I think the uronusians are a bit more of a trouble , did you hear ? “ asked mandalore  “ yes , I heard , there a bit cheeky are’nt they “ murmured iv , behind iv’iinyc strolled a silver armoured teenager with green sigils on his helmet “ hey kurnu come here “ shouted iv’iinyc  “ yes sir , hi “ mumbled the boy “ this is kurnu . yorin’s son , kurnu this will be are new manda’yaim “  both of them shook hands . mandalore’s teeth gleamed as he smiled “ hello boy , im expecting you to carry on when im dead “ mandalore joked , his brown hair ruffled as the sand storm began “ shab ! “ shouted iv’iinyc “ we’ve been having to much sandstorms 4 in a week ! and where the hell is dense and his boy’s !” rambled iv’iinyc “ come in get your hands warm “ said iv’iinyc opening the door to a little hut “ thanks when do you think the storm will be over “ mandalore asked while ruffling his hair “ I don’t really know , they’ve been coming around to long ! “

Offline hannsfartknocker

• Commodore
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2010, 05:16:36 PM »
that's a great addition.
-Thrawn's last words

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2010, 05:18:13 AM »
“ stop moaning fence ! “ shouted the clone “ hey , dense are we there yet ? “ a sly smile arose on zl’s lips “ gor dang git , 1st a sandstorm and now you too skinning at me “ muttered dense “ well I concur with CT we raided that smugglers cabin pretty good “ said det , one of the original alpha squad back in the clone wars , they were all put in carbonite freezing till the time came , they didn’t know it but sgt. Biscay was still in the stormtrooper corps , so was 5.0 and deta squad , except ghostface and junker they deserted , well actually the admiral said that they weren’t battle worthy …. That’s when we destroyed 3 star destroyers , thought dense . “ alright boys I see the kona’huse lets get in “ a few moments later CT opened the door to see a gold plated mandalorian sitting cross-legged on the floor with their uncle iv’iinyc , oblivious he ran towards the kitchen saying “ fooooodd” like a zombie , when dense came in he looked at the mandalorian curiously “ uncle ? “ asked dense confused “ yes dense this is the mandalore , son of freah , remember ? “ said iv’iinyc “ looks like we’re going to have a long talk “

Offline hannsfartknocker

• Commodore
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2010, 01:04:14 PM »
really nice
-Thrawn's last words

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2010, 07:51:09 AM »
Dense sat down on the rug and began listening too mandalores tale “ as you know my father was a law keeper on mandalore uncle iv’iinyc  and yorin helped him and at the mando murderer incidence a couple of bounty hunters helped him . well freah married a woman after retirement from the imperial sandtrooper corps her name was herriot lom father said she was beautiful , then the imperials killed her after taking him hostage because of him stealing blasters for yorin to fiddle with . freah went mad and when I was ten he started training me to be the best mando ever now I’m twenty and haven’t revealed anything to anyone , except brokar and … now you “ mandalore pointed a finger at the men who were sitting around the fire “ now I guess I’m going to become mandalore now … I was bought up hating the empire my father trained me for one thing … kill all imps !” said mandalore proudly “ I know what your asking , because I’m in “ said one of the many clones sitting around the mandalore-to-be “ im with ghostface count us in ! “ said dense , “ well thank you but we can’t go in with just you lot – sorry to say “ said mandalore “ oi ! we’re the best clones ever trained by jango him self !” yelled one of the clones “ shut it yardie ! we know what you mean , maybe we can get those bounty hunters from the incidence to help ? “ suggested yorin
“ great idea , all we need to know is where they are