Author Topic: death troopers ,, coruscanti crash kids beware ! gory story !  (Read 2229 times)

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
the fragile gun floated across the nebula edgeing closer and closer to coruscant
grenas jakol was aiming his blaster at the many dead coming towards him , he was blowing too many segments off the

dead he didn't realize the shadowlees bloody figure rise above " aghhhhhhhh " that was his last words witch echoed

across the blood stained empty corridors of the ship

coruscant 9 bby
a crowd was spread near the disco , the ex- s.a.s clone hammer , now a small time crook looked down at his commlink

and pressed a few buttons " allo , old fruit whats up with you to call me " asked the tramp with disgust " hey spanner

hows the waves of dac then " questioned hammer " bloody awful , the rain is coming down hard enough to break a

mandalorians helmet " exaggerated spanner , who was on leave from the empire for two weeks before another month

of dirty under carriage work with the ol spanner " well spanner the old days are coming back your coming home now

and thats a order iv'e got a order to make and your the only guy i trust with a spanner now get your pink fluffy arse

back to coruscant ! " ordered hammer " i guess i have no choice then ! " guessed the clone " yeh " answered hammer ,

who didn't know that he would be causeing much trouble
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 10:12:08 AM by tmfmeatbag!! »

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
  • "I will sharpen my teeth upon this boy's bones!"
Re: death troopers ,, coruscanti crash kids beware ! gory story !
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 08:42:45 AM »
WATTOH the idea is great but you really need to make the passages longer and check the punctuation.

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 09:33:23 AM »
its the way i right sorry , making passages wastes time in my mind , thats my point of veiw , thank you but i will not change it

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 04:23:30 PM »
Its is the way you put speak that bothers me.

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 12:06:13 AM »
Good read!

-Jack
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 05:52:04 AM »
I see you are doing a name change.

I too love the concept, but I really think you will probably get more readers and feedback if you clean this up a bit. It seems like a ramble at this point and is somewhat hard to read. I look forward to seeing what you do in your next installment.

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 10:23:13 AM »
coruscant 9bby
the stormtrooper looked down at his scanner and muttered all the names on the screen to himself " me, dojo kante

jedi hunter , freah resglee ex imperial sandtrooper now a jedi hunter , kaserk frew famed for his swords and a high

class bounty hunter , oohh whats this ex speical forces clone ccp-12397 ' hammer ' , smuggler antes fohg ,

and...  weequay pirate jon dan , also santar trooper clint tamer , and last of all a photographer gansed fartre " the

stormtrooper looked down at his blaster " i don't like this job "
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 10:38:17 AM by tmfmeatbag!! »

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2010, 10:31:17 AM »
Great reas mate, but I agree with Tamer. If you clean up your story a little, it will make it better.

-Jack
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 05:09:21 PM »
perhaps you should write this on microsoft word before you post it

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2010, 08:28:13 AM »
The sedras 9 bby corucsant system
“ this is the ‘ sedras ‘ your ship is damaged , is anyone there ? “ asked the pilot
Nothing came back . “ sir what should we do?  leave it “ asked the co pilot “ no , that’s a imperial star destroyer , anyway it looks as if its been abandoned “ the pilot scratched his beard in thought “ do a scan for life forms and plasma there might be a firefight or survivors of whatever happened “ ordered the pilot , after a while the co pilot responded “ 1 life form at the bridge and constant plasma signals hitting things near the doors sir , looks like the life form is shooting something “ the pilot looked at the star destroyer “ has the life form got a comm. On him “ wondered the pilot “ checking , yes sir its on channe- its gone captain “ muttered the co pilot “ alright dock with it and send a team  to the bridge also keep two teams at the docking station “ commanded the captain “ yes sir , shall we tell the clone and his friend “ asked the co pilot  “ not yet “

Offline hannsfartknocker

• Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
  • Commodore
    • hannsfartknocker's youtube
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2010, 03:42:23 PM »
sweeeeeeeeeet. :)
"But… it was so artistically done."
-Thrawn's last words