Author Topic: Past and Present  (Read 1572 times)

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
  • "I will sharpen my teeth upon this boy's bones!"
Past and Present
« on: July 17, 2010, 05:17:20 PM »
       His golden armor bore the marks of the Sith.  His skin bore the scars of a Sith. Naga Sadow strode down the black stone halls of his temple. A dark and vile presence followed him, making the place all the more menacing. A servant brought a golden dagger before Naga, grimacing as if glimpsing his fate. The look on Naga’s face grew disgusted.

“How dare you bring this” – a wave of his hand brought the dagger before the servant-“pathetic excuse of a Sith sword before me!” A gloved hand grabbed his throat as if to choke him! He was lifted to be at eye level with Naga. “Allow me to show what happens to those who fail me! The poor creature didn’t live see the sun rise.

Many thousand years later, long after the destruction of the Sith Empire, two Sith lords plot to bring the ancient knowledge of Naga Sadow back to imperial city!

“The destruction of the Death Star was a disappointment to me, Lord Vader,” a frown embedded itself deep within his face.

“But Yavin 4 may prove to be useful to us,” a smile of pure malice stretched across Emperor Palatine’s gray visage.

“It has housed two great Dark Lords, one of which made the temple that housed the rebels.”

Darth Vader remained still. “What is your whim

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
Re: Past and Present
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 05:22:52 PM »
nice ! pd
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 06:01:36 PM »
Good start!
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
Part 2
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 03:26:54 PM »
“You seem to have lost your sense of the dark side.” Vader unmoving body twitched slightly as if pain by the sentence.  

“As punishment, you and one trooper will spend on month on Yavin 4. How you survive is up to you. All that matters is that you survive. If the trooper lives than take small joy in killing him!” The seer coldness of the words astounded Vader.

The black clad figure grimaced inside his helmet. Skywalker would never have killed one of his men for his own life or pleasure. But he died in a lava filled grave a weakling and from the ashes came the iron fist of Darth Vader!  

An Admiral walked beside him trying in vain to tell him something. Of coarse the test was to see if he could survive the month with out life support, to see if he could draw strength from the dark side. He would pass that test no matter the cost!  

“Sir, sir- his hand went to his throat. Vader turned his masked head towards the choking man!

“What is it Admiral!”
“The emperor has order you”-the iron hand around his throat tightened!
“You have made a poor choice of words! No one orders me! Even my master!”
“Sir please, I beg you!”
“And I shall silence those words!”

The limp body fell at Vader’s feet, a look of fear frozen on his face. A stormtrooper walk towards him, while his armor blocked his face his greed was obvious.  

“Is there anything you require sir?” his contemned for the Admiral was seen in the very way he moved.  
 “Yes, Dispose of the body. I want no trance of this found! ”  
“Yes sir.”
Just before the trooper walk away Vader asked a question, a question that changed the stormtrooper life forever.

“What is your name?”
“Reedle VanGar, sir.”
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 04:24:48 PM by Project-Durge »

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 01:27:49 PM »
Good read!
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2010, 10:45:56 AM »
as i said for the battle of ord mantell i cant wait for some more !

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2010, 01:38:24 PM »
thanks man. I havnt had time for fan fic latley due to school.