Author Topic: Revenge  (Read 4054 times)

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
Revenge
« on: July 07, 2010, 07:52:13 PM »
My new Fan Fiction! I'm not going to start it right off the bat on my first post, so here's a preview!

Ten years. Ten years since the Imperials locked me up in this prison. The commandos who I knew and loved like brothers betrayed me. No one will save me. The Empire is to strong to be defeated. I don't know why Darth Vader is keeping me trapped in here. It must be the anger I felt with the clone troopers on Boz Pity, before I blacked out. Anger powers the Sith, I even killed a cl0ne using the Force to choke him. This cell makes my Force powers useless. Who am I, you ask? I am Nagi Springfield. I am a Jedi Knight, I think.
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Re: Revenge
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 08:29:32 PM »
Great start!  Looking forward to more of this one!

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 10:30:08 PM »
Part 1: Breakout

Nagi's eyes were closed in deep sleep. He hadn't slept this well in ten years. But, one thing disturbed Nagi's sleep and made him awaken: the sound of breathing. He opened his eyes, and standing there was Darth Vader and two Imperial Crimson guards at his side.

"Get up Springfield." Vader bellowed.

"Darth Vader," Nagi said, "to whom do I owe the honor?"

"I have a proposition for you," Vader explained, "one that will earn you redemption."

"Redemption?" Nagi asked.

"Yes. To earn this redemption, you must join the Emperor. He knows your power, put it to action and help the Empire."

"Vader, obviously you have come here to die. The shields are down and my Force powers are useable," Nagi said, " you're lucky I don't kill you now!"

"You will have trouble killing me if you do not have this," Vader said. He showed Nagi his lightsaber.

"Give me that so I can kill you!" Nagi yelled at the Dark Lord. Vader turned his back to Nagi.

"I can feel your anger. Take your saber. Strike me down with hatred and malice. Then, you will be a true Sith." Vader lectured.

"I am not going to kill you." Nagi stated.

"Your statement will be the death of you," Vader said while leaving the cell, "I am leaving. Take the prisoner's saber and guard his cell."

"Yes, Lord Vader." The Crimson guard said in a voice as cold as ice.

Vader left the prison, and the shields that covered the opening turned back online. But while Vader was speaking to the Crimson guard, Nagi shut off the Force deflectors on the shields so he could use his Force powers. Nagi used the Force to pick up the Crimson guard with his saber and threw him against a wall, and his bones cracked inside his body. Before the other guard could do anything, he was being choked by an invisible hand, and was slowly suffocated to death by the captive Jedi.

Nagi shut off the shield covering the cell opening, and he stepped out into the prison. Some stormtroopers entered the prison after a security camera saw Nagi kill the Crimson guards. Nagi unleashed a torrent of blue lightning from his fingertips, and the stormtrooper squad was quickly destroyed. Nagi walked towards the Crimson guard that had his saber. He picked it up, and activated it's azure blade.

"At last, I am free!" Nagi said. "The Empire will pay for what they did to me. All of them will be destroyed by my hands!"

End of part 1.
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
  • "I will sharpen my teeth upon this boy's bones!"
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 06:38:43 AM »
Awesome!!!

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 08:43:37 AM »
...... :o

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 09:04:46 AM »
oooh sweeeeet!
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 12:28:52 PM »
 :o :o cool!

Offline commanderCharlie

• Captain
  • need republic commando action figures!!
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 05:21:24 PM »
spetcular!!!!!!  :) just what i asked for lol
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 05:25:17 PM by commanderCharlie »

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2010, 05:40:44 PM »
Part 2: Destruction of the Terror

"I should destroy this ship so that no one will know I broke out," Nagi said to himself, "I should head to the reactor and destroy it from the inside. I should look in that security monitor to see if I can find a ship to get me out of here."

Nagi runs to the security monitor, " Ah! A Skipray Blastboat is in the hangar! I'll use that to leave once I destroy the reactor."

Nagi ran out the door of the prison in search of the reactor core. He came across a squad of stormtroopers, and they opened fire on him. Nagi activated his azure saber, deflecting blaster bolts. Then he ran towards the stormtroopers and cut them down with his saber. One stormtrooper got hit in the leg with a blaster bolt and was wounded. Nagi looked at him.

"Where is the reactor core?" Nagi said.

"I'll never tell!" The stormtrooper replied.

Nagi picked the stormtrooper up with the Force and said again, "Where is the reactor core?"

"Ah! It-it-its on level three! A sign will be on a door that says 'reactor core'! Just put me down!" the frightened stormtrooper yelled. A smirk came across Nagi's face and he slammed the trooper on the ground, then lifted him back up and impaled him with his saber. Nagi ran to an elevator. Two Imperial officers were in the elevator when it came up.

"Ah! Close the door! Close the door!" one of the officers yelled, but when the other officer closed the door, it was pried open by an invisible force. Nagi pulled one out with the Force, then cut him in half with his saber, then he broke the other officer's neck with the Force. Nagi then took a security key that one of them was holding. He entered the elevator, and it headed for level three.

When the elevator reached level three, two stormtroopers were waiting outside. Nagi used the Force to push them out of a window, and they were sucked into the vacuum of space. Nagi ran down the hall, cutting down any Imperial in his way. He found a door that the reactor core was in, he entered. A Shadow Guard stood in between Nagi and the reactor core. Nagi activated his azure saber, and the Shadow Guard brandished his lightsaberpike. Nagi swung at the Shadow Guard with his lightsaber, but the guard blocked it with his saberpike. Nagi sent out a series of attacks with his azure blade, but all were blocked by the Shadow Guard's blood red saberpike. While Nagi and the guard were in a saber lock, Nagi used the Force to push the guard into a wall. The Shadow Guard hit the wall, but got back up, in a daze. While the guard was recovering, Nagi ran up to him, cut his chest, then threw him up in the air, and electrocuted him with Force lightning.

The Guard fell to the ground, burnt from the lightning. Nagi took the saberpike, activated it, then threw it at the reactor. It started to explode. Nagi ran as fast as he could to the hangar. He opened the Skipray Blastboat's cockpit, but there was a pilot in it. He threw him out and entered the cockpit, then took off. Before he went into hyperspace, he saw the Lancer class frigate, the Terror, explode. A sick smile of satisfaction spread across Nagi's face as he jumped to hyperspace.

End of Part 2
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 02:36:37 PM by Irish Ninja 97 »
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline commanderCharlie

• Captain
  • need republic commando action figures!!
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2010, 06:11:52 PM »
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2010, 09:48:03 PM »
Thanks!
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
  • "I will sharpen my teeth upon this boy's bones!"
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2010, 02:05:47 PM »
Awesome job! "This jedi has fallen far."

Offline CaptainLux

• Fleet Admiral
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2010, 06:48:54 PM »
awesoooome!

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2010, 11:03:23 PM »
Part 3: Nar Shaddaa

While in hyperspace, Nagi put a gold crystal in his lightsaber. He always carried around extra crystals in case one stopped working. Then he noticed the Blastboat's fuel level was low.

"Sith Spit! I'm gonna have to land somewhere!" Nagi said. He looked at the Navigation Computer to see which populated planet he was closest to.

"Hmmm, Nar Shaddaa, huh? Alright. Here we go." Nagi said. He pulled the ship out of hyperspace and entered Nar Shaddaa's atmosphere. Speeding into the nearest fuel depot, Nagi landed on a landing pad, and an engineer came out to see him.

"Hello there! How may I help you?" the engineer asked.

"I need some fuel, and maybe an inspection on the ship's status." Nagi replied.

"Alright. I'll inspect it first." the engineer said. He ran over to the ship and inspected it. Then he turned to Nagi and said, "I'm sorry, sir, but the engine is wrecked beyond repair. You may as well buy another ship."

"Hmm, OK. Know a place where they might sell starships?" Nagi asked.

"Well, Gage Ya'qul, a Gran, sells some nice ships not that far from here." the engineer said.

"I'll go there. Thank you." Nagi said. He left the fuel depot and walked over to Gage Ya'qul's shop.

Nagi entered the decent building. It was a little hot, but besides that, everything was fine. Looking around the shop, Nagi figured out that Gage didn't only sell ships, he sold droids, tools, parts to spacecraft, and other things. He came across an R2-Series astromech droid. His number read, 'R2-J25'. Then, Nagi heard a voice speaking Huttese.

*Translated from Huttese* "May I help you?" The Gran asked.

"Hello. You must be Gage. Someone told me you sold spacecraft." Nagi replied.

"That I do. Come with me to the back." Gage said to Nagi. Nagi followed the Gran merchant to the back.

"Now we have plenty of types," Gage started to explain, " The G1-A, the B-7, the 3-Z light freighter, and a Gamma-Class ATR-6."

Gamma. That word made Nagi angry. Gamma was the name of the squad of commandos he once led in the clone wars. Gamma was the name of the squad of commandos that betrayed him. Gamma was the name of the squad of commandos that he would kill someday.

"So, do you want one?" Gage asked.

"Oh, yes. I'm sorry. There was something on my mind." Nagi answered.

"So which one are you intersted in?" Gage asked.

"I'll take... the 3-Z." Nagi said.

"Good choice, good choice. 200,000 credits, please." Gage said.

"Here." Nagi said as he handed Gage the credits.

"Um, usually people complain when they have to pay that much." Gage said.

"Well, I have a job that has high pay." Nagi said.

"Alright. Your ship will be in docking bay 7." Gage said.

"Thanks," Nagi said as he was about to walk out, "Hey, how much for that R2 unit over there?"

"Who, J25? Uhhh, since you bought a ship, I'll give you a discount. 3,000 credits." Gage said.

"There you go." Nagi said as he handed Gage the credits.

"He'll be on your ship in docking bay 7." Gage said.

"Thank you." Nagi said.

Nagi exited the shop, but ran into a girl, more like the girl ran into him.

"Please! You have to help me!" she said to Nagi.

"What? Who are you?" Nagi asked.

"Stop right there!" A man yelled. The crowd made a space for him and his men, and he walked up to the girl and said, "No one double-crosses the Hutts, missy. You're coming with me!" the man reached out to her arm, but before the hand could even touch her, it was already cut off from his body. The man howled with pain and Nagi stood there, lightsaber activated. Nagi pulled out a DL-44 blaster pistol and shot the man in the head, and his body met the cold street floor.

"It's a Jedi! Blast him!" one of the henchmen yelled. All the henchmen fired at Nagi, but there blaster bolts didn't even touch him, and by the time a henchman yelled, "Cease fire!" over 3/4 of them were dead. Nagi ran up to the henchmen, saber raised. He picked one up with the Force and threw him into the air, then cut down another. Nagi then threw his saber into a henchmen and electrocuted three more with Force lightning. Nagi stabbed the last henchmen, and with his dying breath, he said to Nagi, "Boy, you just got yourself in a load of trouble helping that girl..." then he died. Nagi walked over to the girl.

"Come with me. More will be here soon." Nagi told the girl. He took his new companion to docking bay 7 and entered his new ship. R2-J25 saw his new master and chirped out a greeting.

"Hey, J25. I'm Nagi Springfield, your new master." Nagi said to the droid. The droid beeped to his new master.

"Who's this?"Nagi replied.

"Who, me?" the girl asked, "I'm Kada Wulfthane."

The R2 unit chirped at Nagi, and he turned red.

"No, she's not my girlfriend!" Nagi yelled.

End of Part 3
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 11:05:45 PM by Irish Ninja 97 »
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline CaptainLux

• Fleet Admiral
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2010, 12:40:29 AM »
great man!