Author Topic: flaccideagle's Custom Vehicles ~~ UPDATED 9/26/2011  (Read 34885 times)

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
Re: flaccideagle's Custom Vehicles ~~ UPDATED 9/26/2011
« Reply #135 on: November 03, 2011, 12:57:23 PM »
Excellent work on that bike man!

Offline flaccideagle

• Commander
« Reply #136 on: November 09, 2011, 10:58:56 AM »
thanks so much man!

That seals it, i'm going to bring that speeder i started and finish it up over the holidays...

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
« Reply #137 on: November 19, 2011, 05:55:09 PM »
Here's a new one for you guys.  This is another little dio vehicle i cooked up.  I really like the way the front/engine came out.

IRIDONIAN SPEEDER  - AUG 2011

A Rebel veteran reluctantly lets his little friend borrow his vintage Iridorian Speeder.  "Not a scratch, man- it's over three hundred cycles old!"  The Chadra-Fan wonders how he would even be able to tell what was already there or not!

I thought the engine / front sensor array came out pretty nice.

Hey, I was wondering if you would be able to tell me what kind of parts you used for the engine?

MB

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
  • The Best Mandalorian Ever
« Reply #138 on: November 23, 2011, 07:19:15 AM »
              Great use of the Skysweeper.  I love how you use these vehicles to tell stories! smtie
Call me master, cause I'm faster on fire.  I no longer have to hotwire, I'm a hunter for hire wit no plans to retire and all the sucka MCs can call me sire!  Screw the Jedi and the Sith.

Offline flaccideagle

• Commander
« Reply #139 on: April 02, 2012, 09:43:07 AM »

Hey, I was wondering if you would be able to tell me what kind of parts you used for the engine?

MB

Sorry I miss this old question... being moving and I guess I missed this one.

The front "engine" is made of tons of little household bits, including a plastic cap, acrylic blocks, styrene, guns, transformers parts, and a plastic ball from a vending machine.

Great use of the Skysweeper.  I love how you use these vehicles to tell stories! smtie

Thanks so much guys!