Author Topic: CUSTOMS FOR THE KID appearing at STAR WARS SPECTACULAR in NJ  (Read 2899 times)

Offline Elias

• Lieutenant
    • Star Wars: Customs for the Kid
CUSTOMS FOR THE KID appearing at STAR WARS SPECTACULAR in NJ
« on: April 04, 2013, 06:43:48 PM »
Great addition to the Smugglers Gambit contest. Now that you have pointed out that it can be an older custom I could see more people getting in on this really easily! This is a great looking figure!

That's what we're hoping :)

CUSTOMS FOR THE KID appearing at STAR WARS SPECTACULAR in NJ

To all our fans in the Woodbridge, NJ area, Customs for the Kid will be attending Star Wars Spectacular in Woodbridge, NJ this weekend.  Darth Daddy and Elias will be there with an assortment of customs by Darth Daddy, Elias and several customizers featured on the blog.  Stop by, we'd love to meet you.  Other artists work being featured at our table will be custom action figures created by: Luke Sprywalker, Hangarbay94, Stronox, Peakob1, Lucasclones, Wraithnine, Sillof, Chewie, and more.  It's a chance to see some really signature pieces in person.  We look forward to seeing you all there.

http://customsforthekid.blogspot.com/2013/04/customs-for-kid-appearing-at-star-wars.html

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: CUSTOMS FOR THE KID appearing at STAR WARS SPECTACULAR in NJ
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 07:48:55 AM »
Got this event on the front page.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 05:47:00 AM »
Very cool, wish I could go!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 08:04:14 AM »
I see he has added a gallery on FB which I shared on our page.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 05:29:50 AM »
On Sunday, April 7, 2013, Customs for the Kid brought their traveling museum of Star Wars custom action figures to the Star Wars Spectacular event in Woodbridge, NJ. Attendees were treated to an exhibition of Star Wars custom action figures created by talented customizing artists such as: Stronox, Sillof, Luke Sprywalker, Chewie, Wraithnine, Hangarbay94, Peakob1, SithHappens, Omar Rivera, Incom aka Mr. Black's Customs, Lucasclones, Stocos28, JACKOFTRADZE, Darth Daddy, Elias, and more. The display table stayed pretty packed throughout the day and brought attention to the blog's online museum of Star Wars custom action figures and the featured artists. Also on display were video tutorials that are featured on our blog as well as the entertaining Youtube cult classic show Kessel Run Review. We were really impressed with the crowd turnout, and loved the reaction of all the attendees to what we had on display. Hopefully we will get to take the show on the road again sometime soon.

Here's the link to all the video of the Star Wars custom action figure art on display:

http://customsforthekid.blogspot.com/2013/04/customs-for-kid-display-at-star-wars.html

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 05:39:51 AM »
Video on the front page. Looks like a fun time was had and they even made a local tv station!

Offline darthstreams

• Lieutenant
    • Darth Streams Customs
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2013, 11:21:17 AM »
Great customs on display there, I had the pleasure of seeing this at the show and meeting darth daddy & elias. I think it's a great idea to promote the art of customizing. I also saw myself a bunch of times in that video, lol.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2013, 05:54:09 AM »
Man that is one awesome collection! Just add up the value of all those custom figures and vehicles!