Author Topic: BL4CK5H33P's Customs - Happy Halloween 2014 pg. 22 - 10/06/2014  (Read 46639 times)

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
  • customsforthekid.blogspot.com
    • Customs for the Kid
Re: BL4CK5H33P's Customs UPDATE 05/06/12 D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.??? Page 4
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2012, 08:05:17 AM »
Awesome customs! You really hit the ground running since you started posting.  Love your work.

Offline JediMindtrix

• Jedi Knight
  • Captain
  • "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2012, 06:14:29 AM »
Not sure what happened to all the photo's here  :-\ .I can't see anything.

Offline JediMerc

• Brigadier
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2012, 08:01:34 AM »
Not sure what happened to all the photo's here  :-\ .I can't see anything.

They're up and posted again, at least as of Sunday morning 11:00am.  The bandwidth was exceeded earlier in the week, but it appears he's got it taken care of.

Light side, dark side...meh.  Just give me a lightsaber and a blaster and I'll take care of it!

Offline BL4CK5H33P

• Mandalorian Madman
  • Lieutenant
  • "Mandalorians wear the finest armor blood can buy"
« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2012, 09:45:05 AM »
Pages 1 thru 3 still need to be reloaded  - but I think page 4 has been fixed - will get the others reloaded Mon. :)
Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live & die on this day. How we die is equal to how we live. Once more into the breach, my friends, once more, or we close the walls up with our dead...

Offline BL4CK5H33P

• Mandalorian Madman
  • Lieutenant
  • "Mandalorians wear the finest armor blood can buy"
Ok - so anyone who has seen some of my work, knows that I am mad for Mandalorians... well here are my 3 newest Mando WiPs & a 91st Recon TSC (Tactical Scout Clone) WiP... & as you guys can probably surmise... I recently picked up a McQuarrie 7-pk. (stole it actually - $24 + tax !!! @ a local comic shop on Free Comic Book day & the guy was running a 1/3 off all toys CincoDeMayo weekend sale - was $36)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st up is the continuation of the fig I started w/ in my "Add-ventures in Articulation" thread... I was considering goin' the Sandalorian route, but decided it didn't meet the criteria (not enough Stromtrooper parts) So, he will be a straight up DesertOps Mando featuring a desert colors tigerstripe camo pattern - I dig the heck outta the modded rear pack & the shottie style blaster w/ knuckleguard style foregrip...

AFTER                                                                                  BEFORE                     

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd up is what will become my ArcticOps Mando & will feature a dark blue undersuit w/ a mottled white/gray armor...

3rd up is just my attempt to give my Blu-Ray ESB Boba Fett a bit more height by swapping McQuarrie Han upper legs/crotch probably just color match the pants to the rest of the undersuit, add the shoulder cape, rear holster & armored codpiece...

4th & finally, is my 91st Recon TSC - Tactical Scout Clones are attached to Commander Neyo's unit & usually operate deep inside enemy held territories, in solo or 2 man teams --- I felt that the AdvancedReconFighter (ARFtrooper) helmet seemed suitable, given the emphasis on the recon aspect of their missions... I have nailed down a paint scheme for this 1 & have decided to go w/ a tan undersuit - white dingy armor w/ minimal red markings (along w/ a 91st emblem - Neyo's) & dark brown leather gear... Also take notice of the added parts just above the foot - they add a bit more height & were transplanted from the bootie tops from the McQuarrie Obi-Wan...

THNX 4 lookin' & as always... comments / critiques / questions / suggestions R welcomed!!! --- BL4CK5H33P out... ;D
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 03:50:55 PM by BL4CK5H33P »
Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live & die on this day. How we die is equal to how we live. Once more into the breach, my friends, once more, or we close the walls up with our dead...

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
Awesome! I like all of them, Great Job!

Offline Mando Assasin

• Mando Assasin for hire
  • Admiral
  • Some people just wanna watch the world burn
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/83627924@N02/
These look spectacular! You can never go wrong with mandos! :D
My ebay  http://www.ebay.com/usr/zacha-mann?_trksid=p2047675.l2559   My collection and some new customs are there. Check it out

[url=http://www.flickr.com/phot

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
they all look very cool!

Offline botwt

• Brigadier
    • Botwt's Star Wars Figure Collection
Excellent work on these...looking forward to seeing them finished off! :)

Offline ActionFigEmpire

• TK-9849 of Garrison Excelsior
  • Brigadier
  • Action Figure Empire
    • Action Figure Empire
Groovy Mandos! I too am a lover of all things mando! I can't wait to see these painted! I vote front page!!!

"The Empire has a legion of loyal soldiers that are in endless supply."
"Only Imperial stormtroopers are so precise."
"For the Empire!"
http://actionfigureempire.blogspot.com/

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Very cool and I love the parts you are modifying! Can't wait to see these guys painted up!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Wow, stunning. I like them all. That before and after on that first Mando is just astounding. Back on the fp.

Offline JediMindtrix

• Jedi Knight
  • Captain
  • "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
Tight work,i'm inspired.I too,have 2 mando's in th WIP stage.These look nice,esp the 1st guy.Always loved that concept fett helmet,and liked how they used it in the clone wars series.Hope to see those other pics sometime soon.Great job,and welcome to the yards.  ;D

Offline JLaban4

• Commodore
  • The only good lizard, is a dead lizard.
    • Follow this link to see my customs and other videos
Awesome customs!

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
That arf is gonna rock the house when its done! Nice mando too.