Author Topic: Echo_Six's customs  (Read 47401 times)

Offline Echo_Six

• Lieutenant
  • All Hail the Empire!
Re: Echo_Six's customs
« Reply #210 on: May 17, 2024, 06:32:51 AM »
Thanks for the share, Tamer.   :)

Offline Echo_Six

• Lieutenant
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #211 on: July 04, 2024, 12:18:41 PM »
With the Haslab cantina close to funding I called an all-hands/paws/flippers/pincers meeting with my custom patrons and locals. In this case, "custom" could be as simple as a vest swap or re-painted eyes.

"Ladies and gentlebeings, it's almost time to start packing for the move to new digs. Yes, Arleil, you'll probably be hanging around... Wuher, Brea, and Senni, we need to have a private chat."

Thanks for looking!

Offline Darth Revenge

• Living Dead Sith
  • Colonel
    • Darth Revenge on FB
« Reply #212 on: July 04, 2024, 12:34:55 PM »
Wow... Ther are some very nice pieces here. Great job  DH
Living Dead Never Die - There is no death, only the Dark Side

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #213 on: July 04, 2024, 11:24:19 PM »
That's a great group shot, with some wonderful customs.

Offline DarthSinister

• Captain
« Reply #214 on: July 05, 2024, 05:14:46 PM »
Looking good bud! That cantina is going to look like Friday night!!!!!!!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #215 on: July 07, 2024, 06:23:15 AM »
Man, talk about having the Cheers theme song going through my head now. Just awesome.

Off to share.

Offline Echo_Six

• Lieutenant
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #216 on: July 08, 2024, 06:54:44 AM »
Thanks for the comments gentlemen, and thanks for the share Tamer.   :)

Offline Echo_Six

• Lieutenant
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #217 on: September 15, 2024, 11:49:25 AM »
Here are the very last of the Evergrey head sculpts that I was fortunate enough to get from the late, great, Stan the Man.  All these sculpts were re-cast in a flexible resin and painted by Charles of darthsinistercreations.  Exceptional work as always Charles, very much appreciated.  ;D

First is Jess.  She's a slave Leia with a custom head cast and pants that I sewed from a VC Lando's cape.  I sewed a thread drawstring into the pants' waistline to cinch them up.

Next is an updated Thul Fain.  In addition to the new head cast, I replaced the belt made from a strip of Jedi robe with one made from a piece of dyed elastic cord.

Had to include a close-up of the eyebrow of doom.  I love this head sculpt so much.

Fozec got a replacement head cast.  I still need to come up with a more accurate vibro axe at some point... Thinking the staff from a TAC Boussh might be a good starting point.

Last and least, I used some cheap but fantastic Ross fodder to cobble together a couple of Klatooinian goons.  All boil-and-pop aside from painting the Naboo guard helmet. 

Thanks for looking!

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #218 on: September 15, 2024, 06:57:27 PM »
That's a great set of customs! The soft goods on Thul and Jess look really excellent. The Klatooinians work and Fozec is outstanding.

Offline Echo_Six

• Lieutenant
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #219 on: September 17, 2024, 07:36:35 PM »
Thanks.   :)  I wish the Jabba’s goons at Ross had been so cheap and easy to find when I started customizing.

Offline DarthSinister

• Captain
« Reply #220 on: September 18, 2024, 11:44:09 AM »
Oh boy these came out great!! Thanks for the mention my friend. I'll be sending the figures I "borrowed" back to you soon and I'm sending a special pack in there with them. I don't want you to get sleepy on me so I'ma try to keep you busy.  ;D

Offline Echo_Six

• Lieutenant
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #221 on: September 18, 2024, 12:23:00 PM »
Thanks again Charles.  It’s a funny thing - I literally can’t spot Thul when watching RotJ, but he’s one of my favorite customs just because of the head sculpt’s character accentuated by your fantastic paintwork.   

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #222 on: September 18, 2024, 01:12:02 PM »
You share some of the best Cantina alien customs I've ever seen on here and across the galaxy, Echo_Six!
I'm not a lawyer, but got some serious skills when it comes to sewing and painting fine details like the eyebrows of Thul! Jess' pants are the best and probably only softgoods pants in 1/18 scale I've ever seen! They just blow my trousers away. Fozec is another precious addition to your custom collection, too.
And the two goons look great. Never thought the Naboo Guard helmet fit on the Klatooinian Raider's head.
Good thing it's so big! What an update! Thanks for sharing and sorry for commenting on your thread so rarely.

Offline Echo_Six

• Lieutenant
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #223 on: September 18, 2024, 01:22:32 PM »
Thanks DM, but Charles gets the credit for the face painting here, I’ve never had the ability to paint eyes.  I had about a dozen head casts that I got from Stan and Chris during their collaboration that sat unpainted for years until Charles took on the job of re-casting and painting them.