Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Fiction

DARK CHILD CHRONICLES - Chapter 2.2 "Bessie"

<< < (2/3) > >>

Clonehead:
LOL we posted it to the fp at the same time, Shawn!
  Jules, I posted my views in the youtube thread but got to hand it to you again. This was just incredible!
You guys really have to watch this in full screen mode to appreciate just how awesome it is!

Tamer:
LOL. Ok Clint, let me go take one of em down. I just watched this again. Wow, that flaming gunship and that gunship battle was just over the top. I don't know how you did what you did, but it was great!

hangarbay94:
Guys, creating this movie is like preparing a gourmet meal by growing all of the ingredients then putting it on a table and watching it get eaten. It literally takes hours to put together each 10 second segment, there's also mistakes and re-writes on top of that, not to mention getting my head around the software and the limitations of trying to get 2d images to appear 3d.

Given that this is primarily a self indulgent excersize, knowing how much you guys enjoy seeing the results really is the icing on top of the cake, the cream on the coffee.

Thanks so much for all of your comments and support on this. I'm glad you've enjoyed it.  

Now I'm going to have a 4 week break before commencing work on the next part. Maybe next time it'll be a bit easier and the results even more dramatic.

wraithnine:
holy crap mate ! its freakin awesome!!!!!!!!! dude you are a legend ! you have taken the photo novel idea and turned it on its head !!!!

Tamer:
Well you sure deserve a break after that. I can't imagine even trying to attempt ten seconds of video, let alone almost ten minutes. I will get it loaded up on your dedicated Darkchild toc shortly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version