Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > Legacy, Build a Droid, and Vintage Line

2010 SDCC Exclusives

<< < (3/3)

zedhatch:
I really want that maul but I know the drill and I probably won't get him cause HTS will sell out in 20 seconds. 

B.R. Steel:

--- Quote from: zedhatch on June 08, 2010, 02:12:12 PM ---I really want that maul but I know the drill and I probably won't get him cause HTS will sell out in 20 seconds. 

--- End quote ---

Give HTS another shot.   :)  Personally, I've never had an issue getting any of the show exclusives HTS carried; and I never felt like I was all that quick in ordering either.

Tamer:
To be honest, I saw the exclusive eventually go on clearance at both hbts and starwarsshop.com after the last two SDCC's. I have a feeling they are saying limited quantities in hopes the hype will get people to pay full exclusive price. Frankly, these two offerings don't get me all fired up this year.

Darth More:
I was digging through my box for instructions, catalogs, accessories and what not and found something that I didn't know where to find exactly anymore.

As far as I know these proof cardbacks were given away on SDCC 2010. Do you have any further information on those?
As far as I know there's a set of 4 foil and 4 regular cards. I also found one of VC64 Princess Leia (Slave Outfit).
The set of regular ones are:

- VC03 Han Solo (Echo Base Outfit)
- VC04 Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues)
- VC08 Darth Vader
- VC09 Boba Fett (TESB)

Do you know of any other versions?

If I remember correctly I purchased them on ebay in Fall of 2010 for $14 shipped.

Tamer:
I remember the year they went with different versions of holofoil edging. I will have to see if I can find mine. I know there were more than those four. I want to say that most of the figures coming out at that time had special foil versions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version